View Full Version : Marine will not register his guns

01-04-2013, 11:24 AM
Sorry if this is a dupe but I couldnt find it.

The outrage of this is that CNN says the story is "under review" and readers can vote at the bottom to keep the story or censor it. If you have a CNN ID please vote!

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston

01-04-2013, 11:28 AM
I agree with him, however this might come off as hostile to some. I guess the "Respectfully Submitted" pretty much sums it up in case she's unaware... but it's true. She overstepped her boundaries big time.

01-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Good on him...

01-04-2013, 11:46 AM
"don't ask, don't tell"
It is funny how progressives want to invent new rights while trying to revoke God given rights.

01-04-2013, 11:56 AM
"don't ask, don't tell"
It is funny how progressives want to invent new rights while trying to revoke God given rights.

Echos my sentiments. How about we give in gay marriage but make them renew their marriage liscence each year and pay a tax in order to keep their married status.

01-04-2013, 1:42 PM
Echos my sentiments. How about we give in gay marriage but make them renew their marriage liscence each year and pay a tax in order to keep their married status.

Do you have to do that? Why should they?

01-04-2013, 1:46 PM
Here come the black helicopters...:TFH:

01-04-2013, 1:55 PM
In case everyone forgot, most of us bought guns and filled out those 4473 forms.
Our guns are already registered.

You can bet that those forms will be seized and while they wont be able to track every gun, they will track most of them.

If you want a unregistered gun, then build 80 percenters while you still can. Ideally buy these with cash, not credit cards.

Lastly, if the government actually does ban our guns, are we as individuals ready to go to war with our own government. The truth is very few of us will do this because we have other things in our lives that trump our gun rights.

If you share this marine's viewpoint, then if you haven't done so already, send JD Berger and Wildhawker some PMs, tell them you are going to commit serious time, money and effort to the cause and just do it.

The 2nd amendment is about your right, it is about our rights. To many of us have the me
mindset, the reality is this is an attack on We.

Our constitution doesn't start of with Me the people guys.

The reality is many people squawk, but few do the actually walk.

Last year I marched in two parades in the SF bay area, one was the Pink Pistol contingent, this was in San Francisco. So far we have done this 4 years in a row and surprisingly we did not get booed and heckled all along the parade route, what we got was a lot of thumbs up.

The Alameda NRA members council put a contingent in the Alameda 4th of July parade and while they got support, surprisingly they got more flak than the Pink Pistols.

For the Pink Pistols, our contingents have varied from 8 to 30 people. The NRA members council had roughly 30 last year.

In spite of our low numbers, we are effective, if we had larger numbers, we would dominate the parades.

In most parades, few contingents have more than 30 people, so if we had a contingent with say 100 people we would stand out. If we care about our rights, these contingents should be 1000 people.

01-04-2013, 2:03 PM
It is painfully apparent that the government has lost all respect for America and it's citizens by the growing debt and refusal to be subjective to the very people who pay ( not freeloading welfare) the salaries of the people in government at all levels. resistance should be verbal at first and go up from there in response to government actions against individuals and groups of legal standing. Since the courts are beholding to the government (not the people) and fear the government then their rulings are questionable at this time and they have to earn the public's trust again. The majority of American's are buying weapons for self defense and the court's decision should reflect the will of the majority while doing it's best to protect any minority. the majority of Americans want self protection in the form of guns and under the Second Amendment they have that right. even if the Second Amendment was gone the clear decision is that America wants the right of self defense on an individual level by the weapon of choice chosen by each individual. This is one old ground pounder (army vet) who agrees with our Marine. We need to claim our right against self incrimination when asked for our weapons or what happened to them. Make them arrest all of us if need be and support any group that fights for our Second Amendment right publicly.

01-04-2013, 2:06 PM
Military vets will likely make up a substantial contingent of those who are against registration. They sure did in 1994 and 1999.

01-04-2013, 2:15 PM
All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.”
- Mao Tze Tung, Nov 6 1938

01-04-2013, 3:58 PM
Dupe - http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=670151