View Full Version : Illinois Bill news

01-03-2013, 9:31 PM
I know this is a CA board but NRA in Illinois posted this and it is shocking! Ban 80% of all guns!

01-03-2013, 9:37 PM

01-03-2013, 9:42 PM
Not going anywhere. Read on the recent decision by the 7th circuit court of appeals and it will provide the real context. This might be a blessing in disguise for our side (even though it most likely won't happen) where we get some firm and final rulings on bans in general.

01-03-2013, 9:42 PM
Very!!! I bet this similar stuff is going to happen all over the us.

01-03-2013, 10:02 PM
This makes California laws look generous... Heck it even makes Feinstein look pro gun! I've never seen anything this disturbing especially because the proof of ownership clauses will inevitably lead to large scale confiscation due to people not having a crystal ball to see this coming in the future. How is it remotely reasonable to expect that someone who bought a magazine at a gun show in 1993 would have some sort of receipt saved for the last 20 years!!!!

01-03-2013, 10:03 PM
this is going to be an on going war with the anti-gun people who are bound and determined to try and force their life threatening minority ideas down the general population's throats. America is speaking with their wallets inside gun stores but those idiots will not listen and will continue to try and take over by controlling the politicians. it is just one of many battles we will be fighting in the future but the most dangerous opponent will be Feinstein in the U.S Congress.

01-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Dead until next session, and multi-dupe, and ...

NON-CALIFORNIA GOVERNMENTS and non-California government agencies at any level, other than Federal, cannot introduce bills or write regulations that affect California. Stories about non-California government or government agency - police, fire, city councils, state legislatures - behavior, policy or statements, good or bad, go to OT.