PDA

View Full Version : I think we should support these guys also

EL_NinO619
01-03-2013, 10:23 PM
I really think this organization fills a niche that is much needed. For some reason even though Jewish values are no where near the Liberal agenda they keep on voting for them anyways. I believe that this group could really help get the word out on why it is so very important for citizens to remain armed. As they state in one of their videos, they can say things non Jewish people cannot. I may be wrong, but I feel if these guys got more help they could make a major impact. A much stronger statement can be made by them and the holocaust and reasons why we must not let the Government start a registration program and disarmament.

http://jpfo.org/

eP8DIB7T2eQ#!

wweigle
01-03-2013, 11:15 PM
They sure appear to be one of our allies. Never made sense to me how anyone of Jewish decent, given their history of being persecuted, would not be adamantly pro gun. Lots of excellent facts about gun control and the second amendment on their web site. Worth the time to look through it.

Lone_Gunman
01-03-2013, 11:19 PM
JPFO has some great videos and literature. They're definitely one of the good guys in my book.

EL_NinO619
01-03-2013, 11:49 PM
They sure appear to be one of our allies. Never made sense to me how anyone of Jewish decent, given their history of being persecuted, would not be adamantly pro gun. Lots of excellent facts about gun control and the second amendment on their web site. Worth the time to look through it.

It is very mind boggling. I donated to them, I think in these times we need more allies from all fronts and ethnic/culture backgrounds we can get. We need to shatter the cliche of a old sleeveless shirt, toothless gun toting redneck the left portrays us as. The gun culture is far more than that, fact is we are far better than the evil bigots on the left. :oji:

Tarn_Helm
01-04-2013, 12:08 AM
I really think this organization fills a niche that is much needed. For some reason even though Jewish values are no where near the Liberal agenda they keep on voting for them anyways. I believe that this group could really help get the word out on why it is so very important for citizens to remain armed. As they state in one of their videos, they can say things non Jewish people cannot. I may be wrong, but I feel if these guys got more help they could make a major impact. A much stronger statement can be made by them and the holocaust and reasons why we must not let the Government start a registration program and disarmament.

http://jpfo.org/

+1

Life member here.

Order the book, ''Gun Control'': Gateway to Tyranny (http://shop.jpfo.org/cart.php?m=product_list&c=10).

It offers a "side-by-side comparison of the 1938 Nazi Gun Control laws and America's 1968 Gun Control Act."

The "1968 Gun Control Act" was actually written by U.S. Congressmen who used NAZI gun control laws as their blueprint.

The book shows the reply written by a staffer from the U.S. Library of Congress to the Senator who requested to have the Nazi Gun Control Laws translated into English so he could use them on us.

For that contribution alone to my understanding of how serious our problems are, JPFO earned my dollars for a Life Membership.
:cool:

SwissFluCase
01-04-2013, 1:27 AM
These guys were instrumental in hacking the 1994 ban down to size. They are quite effective.

Regards,

SwissFluCase

victor1echo
01-04-2013, 4:56 AM
Are you serious? Please.

Tarn_Helm
01-04-2013, 7:35 AM
Are you serious? Please.

Please elaborate.
:mad:

victor1echo
01-04-2013, 8:03 AM
Israeli firsters Zionists.

movie zombie
01-04-2013, 8:19 AM
my understanding is these guys are not wanting another holocaust. i've subscribed to their e-mailings for a few years now.

Mulay El Raisuli
01-04-2013, 8:25 AM

:eek:

The Raisuli

EL_NinO619
01-04-2013, 10:06 AM

I don't believe they are.

K3Gixxer
01-04-2013, 2:17 PM
Tov meod ...

I'm not a Jew, but as a Christian have always supported God's chosen people.

Roger That!

And I'l like to thank the OP for making me aware of their presence.

kaligaran
01-04-2013, 2:39 PM
I have a link to their site in my footer. I'm not Jewish but they absolutely seem to be allies for sure.

ronlglock
01-04-2013, 6:19 PM

I grew up with the words, "Never Forget" and it amazes and saddens me that the American Jewish Committee and American Jewish Congress are both anti-gun. Never Forget, people!

speedrrracer
01-04-2013, 7:02 PM
My only theory (as to how any Jew could not be pro-gun, given their recent history) is that they settled largely in urban areas of America, and have become, to a large part, assimilated into the normal urban culture....these days, normal urban culture tends to be anti-gun.

bgoldber
01-04-2013, 7:15 PM
I hate to remind everyone that Jews, Orthodox Jews, the fundamental principal in their lives is pacifism. Orthodox Jews in Israel do not work, or join the military, ever.

And one thing that may really surprise you is that Ultra-Orthodox Jews believe that there can be no legitimate Jewish State until the messiah comes. Therefore, in their eyes, Israel is an illegitimate entity.

I'm Jewish, born and raised, and it's not really surprising more Jews don't support gun-rights. Too many have been needlessly put before them, and many more will. That is life.

victor1echo
01-05-2013, 6:01 AM
Why don't you all just goggle 5th column and then look at some of our Jewish senators and the bills they push. My family homeland was Bolsheviked, and the same thing is going on right now in our country.

NickMc
01-05-2013, 7:16 AM
I grew up with the words, "Never Forget" and it amazes and saddens me that the American Jewish Committee and American Jewish Congress are both anti-gun. Never Forget, people!

I was having a chat with a gentleman at the range one day and I noticed he was wearing a yamaka. Not being one to enjoy idle chat, I went for one of the big no-no's in 'polite' conversation: religion. (A heated argument is far more informative and enjoyable than talking about the weather.)

I asked; "I see you're Jewish, how does your religion reconcile with your passion for firearms?"

He said; "You remember your history of WWII and the Jews in Germany?"

"Sure, of course"; I replied.

He said; "Good, because we should never forget. The firearms? Because - Never Again."

Tarn_Helm
01-05-2013, 7:43 AM
Why don't you all just goggle 5th column and then look at some of our Jewish senators and the bills they push. My family homeland was Bolsheviked, and the same thing is going on right now in our country.

Not all "5th columnists" were Jewish, and not all Jews were "5th columnists."

See below for one example.

And let's not get into anti-Jewish recriminations here, o.k., victor1echo?

My only theory (as to how any Jew could not be pro-gun, given their recent history) is that they settled largely in urban areas of America, and have become, to a large part, assimilated into the normal urban culture....these days, normal urban culture tends to be anti-gun.

There is a good documentary about healthy Jewish respect for the right to keep and bear arms for lawful self-defense: The Bielski Brothers: Jerusalem in the Woods (http://www.amazon.com/The-Bielski-Brothers-History-Channel/dp/B001KZOUU0/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1357400162&sr=1-1-fkmr0&keywords=The+Bielski+Brothers+%28History+Channel%2 9+%282009%29).

Being raised in a rural environment, especially one in which hunting with firearms plays a part, seems to inculcate a healthy respect for firearms and the utility they offer in a fight for freedom (even if you're Jewish! Who knew? LOL!). (http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/revolt/bielski.html)

(The movie Defiance (http://www.amazon.com/Defiance-Daniel-Craig/dp/B001FB55J4/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_img_y) was just o.k. But this documentary was gut wrenching to watch.)

victor1echo
01-05-2013, 9:07 AM
Not all "5th columnists" were Jewish, and not all Jews were "5th columnists."
Absolutely! But I mean here and now in America. Look at what you have in your banner--an Israeli flag above an American flag? WTF! And a link to hatred for Islam. That's what I am talking about. If I wrote "Judaism: What the West Needs to know." How long would it be until I would be banned? I don like to hate anyone or judge anyone but I do not like Zionism in my country. It distracts the issues, and generates politicians like Joe lIberman and DiFi. They are the ones who hate our freedoms.

Sierra57
01-05-2013, 9:13 AM
It isn't just recent history. Various host countries have scapegoated and murdered their minority Jewish populations for centuries. It seems most far left Jews here in America choose to ignore history.

Mitch
01-05-2013, 10:07 AM
I hate to remind everyone that Jews, Orthodox Jews, the fundamental principal in their lives is pacifism. Orthodox Jews in Israel do not work, or join the military, ever.

Many American Jews, and most American Jewish opinion-makers, descend from urban European intellectuals who maintained a tradition of antipathy to militarism of any kind, and personal firearm ownership was symbolic of that (at least to them). Urban European intellectuals still harbor the same ideas, that despite the horrific experiences of the 20th century, civil and personal security should remain exclusively in the hands of the armed police and military.

The beauty of JPFO is how they draw a direct link between this misguided belief and some of the worst official atrocities in modern history.

Absolutely! But I mean here and now in America. Look at what you have in your banner--an Israeli flag above an American flag? WTF!

Maybe he's running for Congress.

http://mondoweiss.net/images/2011/09/israel.JPG

tcrpe
01-05-2013, 10:47 AM
JFPO are good Americans.

EL_NinO619
01-05-2013, 11:28 AM
I think if we gave them just a little more help, even from just buying literature and sharing it, I think they would help us 10 fold. Like I said, they can say stuff that most can't and they have a strong moral reason why to fight for the 2nd (not that you need a reason, but the anti's sure want one) I say now is the time to bring all allies together and not only defend from all sides, but attack the anti's from all sides.

victor1echo
01-05-2013, 2:20 PM
they can say stuff that most can't
Like what?

K3Gixxer
01-06-2013, 12:03 AM
I think if we gave them just a little more help, even from just buying literature and sharing it, I think they would help us 10 fold. Like I said, they can say stuff that most can't and they have a strong moral reason why to fight for the 2nd (not that you need a reason, but the anti's sure want one) I say now is the time to bring all allies together and not only defend from all sides, but attack the anti's from all sides.

Take a look at their corporate sponsors and purchase items from them also. I'm looking into a bed gun safe or floor safe from Hercules and getting some work done from ROBAR.

EL_NinO619
01-06-2013, 12:18 AM
Like what?

Think about it, most stuff non Jewish people cannot.

victor1echo
01-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Think about it, most stuff non Jewish people cannot.
Do you mean comments that can be construed as anti-Semitic. I do not understand.

steve91104
01-06-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm not Jewish and don't know many Jews. But all the Jews I know are Democrats.

Think I'm gonna put the JPFO video on my Facebook and see what happens :D

Mulay El Raisuli
01-06-2013, 1:21 PM
(The movie Defiance (http://www.amazon.com/Defiance-Daniel-Craig/dp/B001FB55J4/ref=pd_bxgy_mov_img_y) was just o.k. But this documentary was gut wrenching to watch.)

And yet, Daniel Craig is still a gun grabber.

The Raisuli

Legasat
01-06-2013, 1:55 PM
He makes sense to me!