PDA

View Full Version : A modest proposal

vincewarde
01-03-2013, 4:25 PM
Here's something you may want to share with people that don't own guns, so they realize they do have "skin in the game".

A MODEST PROPOSAL (http://reasonedpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-modest-proposal.html)

kaligaran
01-03-2013, 4:41 PM
Love it.

otteray
01-03-2013, 9:27 PM
That's what I'm talkin' about, right there!
Except the genetically modified food part and a few other comments where they got off of the 2nd A and went to conspiratorial blowing up federal buildings by US gv'mnt. I'm surprised poisonous aircraft chem-trails were left out of this.
Damn, why can't a good idea stay more focused?
Kinda spoiled it for a basic train of thought for gun rights.

aileron
01-03-2013, 9:41 PM
Except the genetically modified food part and a few other comments where they got off of the 2nd A and went to conspiratorial blowing up federal buildings by US gv'mnt. I'm surprised poisonous aircraft chem-trails were left out of this.

Ya 9/11 was a terrorist act and Timothy McVeigh and company were rebels. Not some crazed false flag plot like fast and furious. Some people are delusional... took away from a great video.

gomatty
01-03-2013, 9:54 PM
7fzaNXekWww

Y'know...while I agree with the sentiment, this does nothing for us. Holy :TFH: Batman!

The article on the other hand was fantastic!

stix213
01-03-2013, 10:01 PM
7fzaNXekWww

You going to post your infowars video in every single thread here or what?

vincewarde
01-04-2013, 10:28 AM

I'm confused :confused: where in the post did I write about those things?

Cos
01-04-2013, 11:14 AM
I think Bastiat wrote in that respect back in 19th century: http://bastiat.org/en/petition.html

Marthor
01-04-2013, 2:47 PM
The proposal needs a few more additions...

1) you have to get a permit to buy alcohol after passing a background check and taking a safety training class

2) your alcohol purchases must be registered and put on google maps with your name & address

3) states like CA will maintain a list of safe alcohols that can be sold in the state.