PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I gotta ask

savasyn
08-22-2007, 10:05 PM
I hate to ask this as I'm sure it's been asked too many times before. I've searched both here and via google and haven't found an answer.

Here it comes...

Where in LA can I get an OLL lower or find an FFL willing to be mailed one from another vendor? Specifically, close to the LAX area.

I've found a number of them in NorCal and even one in the valley. I just found one in the New Port area, but nothing in LA. Has LA city cracked down on this already?? I don't know what there is to crack down on, as it's legal!

None of the established stores I've called in my area will touch them. What's the deal??

If you are one of the places around here that will or if you know of one, please let me know by either replying here or PMing me if that's better for you.

Thanks!!

762cavalier
08-22-2007, 10:07 PM
contact Hector or Michelle at Cold War Shooters at the the link at the top of the page. They have FFLs all over CA that can help out.;)

http://www.coldwarshooters.net/

Lateralus
08-22-2007, 10:08 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=63050

the rpblem with established stores is risk vs reward. To them, its not worth the size of the profit theyd make from OLLs to risk their entire business. Even though it is legal, and most do know that, there is still some inherent risk in it. It is a very expensive legal move to prove your innocence.

1911 in 916
08-22-2007, 10:09 PM
There is only 2 places in my town that will touch them. One of them carries Vulcan complete loweres for $400 and the other one is a better. They sell lowers but are only open 3 days a week.

Shane916
08-22-2007, 10:12 PM
DD's Ranch also has a list of dealers that are willing to accept the transfer. They also have superb prices.

Roo
08-22-2007, 10:14 PM
edit.. im dumb

Ryan HBC
08-22-2007, 10:20 PM
Gunrunners in Duarte, or Ammo Brothers in Long Beach would be your best bet....as far as I know. PM me, I have a couple I may be looking to part with.

savageevo
08-22-2007, 11:24 PM
bright spot in riverside had about 10 in their glass case. give them a try.