PDA

View Full Version : OC indoor range in Brea?

geo5120
08-22-2007, 5:06 PM
Anyone shoot there regularly? Anyone have a membership there? If so, good/bad/indifferent?

proraptor
08-22-2007, 7:29 PM
It isnt that big distance wise....I also hear they charge by the hour which sucks...

Mute
08-22-2007, 7:55 PM
It's an ok range, but I prefer one that goes out to 25 yards. I usually go to La Puente.

Josh
08-22-2007, 8:11 PM
It isnt that big distance wise....I also hear they charge by the hour which sucks...

Only charge by the hour if you start breaking the rules.

This distance is a handicap, but then you could always shoot at a smaller target.

Japsican
08-22-2007, 8:40 PM
Only charge by the hour if you start breaking the rules.

This distance is a handicap, but then you could always shoot at a smaller target.

Only charged per hour if you break rules? That's the only thing that has stopped me from going there. It's like a block from my house, but I always drive down to the sheriffs range off Katella because it's cheaper...I guess I'll have to check out the Brea range:D

AJD
08-22-2007, 8:44 PM
I'm a member there and I really like it. For $190 a year you get unlimited range time and free gun rentals. The staff is really nice and helpful. I've seen them go out of their way to help beginners and anyone who has a question. It's only a 50 foot range, but that's enough for most of my handgun shooting. I also like it there because they allow shotguns.

virulosity
08-24-2007, 10:31 PM
My $30/month membership just expired. I go so often I will probably get another. I am more of a rifle fanatic though so I am trying to find an outdoor range that is local as well.