PDA

View Full Version : Who's talking to Joe?

Rossi357
12-31-2012, 10:21 PM
Has anyone from the pro gun groups visited Joe? I'm sure the anti's have been there.
Just curious.
(I expect plenty of Joe bashing on this thread.)

SparkYZ
12-31-2012, 10:26 PM
???

stix213
12-31-2012, 10:27 PM
Joe has been too busy with his all night dance sessions with regard to the "fiscal cliff" I'm sure.

dfletcher
12-31-2012, 11:02 PM
And after that he'll promptly sit down with police chiefs of the several cities, also known as "Politicians in Uniform", who will solemnly pronounce the righteousness of the cause of gun control. He and they will do everything possible to define the game in advance.

Pro-gun organizations ought to mount a separate and equally visible parallel PR campaign.

LMTluvr
12-31-2012, 11:04 PM
From what I've read he basically told the NRA to "f*** off". Completely refusing to acknowledge their existence or allow them into the " discussion". I cannot believe that our god given rights are being "decided" by a committee of obvious elitists and a borderline dementia patient.

LMTluvr
12-31-2012, 11:04 PM
From what I've read he basically told the NRA to "f*** off". Completely refusing to acknowledge their existence or allow them into the " discussion". I cannot believe that our god given rights are being "decided" by a committee of obvious elitists and a borderline dementia patient.

nicki
12-31-2012, 11:10 PM
Joe Biden has been hostile to gun rights and spent his whole senate career trying to ban guns.

He is die hard against individual rights and not just on guns.

Joe also is against legalization of marijuana, at least he a consistent AINO NASI (American in name only, nanny authoritarian statist idiot).

Of course Joe does things for the children, of course I never figured out how someone who supports aborting them could be for them.:eek:

Of course the best thing for us about Joe is when he opens his mouth.

Perhaps Obama now realizes the gun issue is a losing one, so he will put his number 2 guy on it and let him take the heat.

Hillary took a sword on Libya, so I guess it's Joe's turn now.

Nicki

speedrrracer
01-01-2013, 11:09 AM
And after that he'll promptly sit down with police chiefs of the several cities, also known as "Politicians in Uniform", who will solemnly pronounce the righteousness of the cause of gun control. He and they will do everything possible to define the game in advance.

This, or similar.

Don't put any stock in what Joe is doing WRT gun control. 10-1 his "recommendations" were written for him before Obama even sent him on this epic quest :rolleyes:

Pro-gun organizations ought to mount a separate and equally visible parallel PR campaign.

To what end? "In other news, pro-gun groups are pro-gun". If it can somehow influence those on the fence about potential anti legislation, then of course, but if not, save the $$ and spend them on buying politicians and their votes against any anti legislation.

nicki
01-01-2013, 2:40 PM
This, or similar.

Don't put any stock in what Joe is doing WRT gun control. 10-1 his "recommendations" were written for him before Obama even sent him on this epic quest :rolleyes:

To what end? "In other news, pro-gun groups are pro-gun". If it can somehow influence those on the fence about potential anti legislation, then of course, but if not, save the $$ and spend them on buying politicians and their votes against any anti legislation.

To a certain extend I have been a political junkie all my life and I can tell you that Joe Bidden has been for gun bans his whole career.

He probably wrote the recommendations. This guy wanted to ban handguns when the evil gun of the day was the Saturday night special.

Long term Senators know exactly where he is coming from and the newer ones will get educated real fast.

Nicki

rromeo
01-01-2013, 2:47 PM
But Joe said there will be trouble if Barry tried to take his Beretta. It's all good, he likes guns.

Sarcasm.

donw
01-01-2013, 3:28 PM
IMO... Biden should be in an institution...he has problems...mental problems.

nicki
01-01-2013, 4:01 PM
This, or similar.

To a certain extend I have been a political junkie all my life and I can tell you that Joe Bidden has been for gun bans his whole career.

He probably wrote the recommendations. This guy wanted to ban handguns when the evil gun of the day was the Saturday night special.

Long term Senators know exactly where he is coming from and the newer ones will get educated real fast.

Nicki