PDA

View Full Version : Tell Me Now How Obama, "Doesn't Want To Take Your Guns Away"

billt
12-30-2012, 11:09 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/30/obama-makes-passing-gun-control-measures-top-2013-priority/

I've been listening to this silly crap for over 4 years from these so called "liberal gun owners". I told every one of them they were idiots to believe it then, just as they are idiots to believe it now. What has changed? This is the same guy that supposedly had no interest in touching guns during his Presidency. Don't anyone even start to tell me, "what Romney would do". I can guarantee you he wouldn't have the venom Obama has on this issue. This is the most opportunistic President we've ever had. His own Chief Of Staff has said publicly, "You never let a good crisis go to waste". Obama is doing just that. Get ready for the fight of your lives involving gun control. All brought to you by the President who "had no interest in taking them".

LMTluvr
12-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Agreed 100,000%!
However we were kinda screwed in the 2A department with either candidate.
But still, I remember many on their soapbox . Actually there's still a couple preaching on here that " he won't go after our guns".

fullspeed1
12-30-2012, 11:17 AM
Still puzzled about the whole hunting part? Can someone tell me where in the 2A is that even mentioned??

billt
12-30-2012, 11:31 AM
Agreed 100,000%! Actually there's still a couple preaching on here that " he won't go after our guns".

Now they're like a cat in a box, trying to cover up their crap!

jj805
12-30-2012, 11:37 AM
You can't fix stupid.

Librarian
12-30-2012, 11:41 AM
Not really much specific to talk about, and the pols have been promising this now for a couple weeks.