View Full Version : Alquist Arms, Turlock

12-29-2012, 9:17 PM
I went by today and picked up my Benelli and man was it insane! I waited about 20-30min in line to pick it up. There must have been 50+ people in there buying, picking up and doing hsa's. the place is very small, but packed full of stuff. Anyway I was just amazed at how busy it was. All this bs AW ban stuff is really getting crazy.

I also want to give a shout out to the Alquist guys. They are great. Super friendly and great prices. I work 6 days a week so my time is limited and Bobby even let me come in on a day they were closed to check out the Benelli I wanted. Not to mention I got a great deal on it. A+ without a doubt!

Thanks guys!

12-30-2012, 6:33 AM
I agree, they rock!!!! Purchased 3-4 guns from them in last couple years and its been packed in there EVERY single time I have stepped in there store. Good folks,Good prices

12-30-2012, 7:39 AM
I was there last week right at 1015ish figuring it would be less crowded. I was wrong, it was packed! A line had started before the shop was even open. Alquist arms is a great place and i buy mainly from them.

01-04-2013, 1:41 PM
Alquist is one of the only places I would buy a firearm again. Most other stores just stare at you like you're inconveniencing them. Gun hype is pretty crazy right now though.

01-11-2013, 4:42 PM
They got 100 New Frontier Complete lowers in stock today @ 189.00 each and sold out the same day. It is crazy out there.

01-13-2013, 9:54 PM
I went in there the other day to grab a complete upper. Maybe 20 people in there that day, so not too bad. I've seen it packed though. Rumor on some of their Facebook posts is that they are going to be moving. Don't know where, don't know when.