PDA

View Full Version : Second Amendment Letter to Feinstein........

USMCM16A2
12-29-2012, 6:06 PM
Senator,

Once again lawful gun owners are being punished for illegal actions of others. The 99.9 percent of gun owners that use their AR15 or so called Assault Weapons, for target shooting, hunting (yes an AR15 can be used to hunt),and target practice are the scapegoats.
Senator Feinistein you have always been hypocritical, you once had a Conceal/Carry permit, but do not want regular citizens to have them. You remember what happened in the 1990s when you passed the useless 1994 ban?. In the following election cycle political heads rolled. Think very hard......., the Second Amendment is now a defined, incorporated right, not up for discussion, or to be pushed aside. Senator Feinstein you are rolling in the blood of these children, and the teachers, like some out of control swine.You are truly a disgusting opportunist.
64 children are gunned down in Chicago, with some of the tightest gun control laws in the Country,I do not hear you crying for them. The AR15 is a platform that is used for hunting, target practice, training, Civilian marksmanship. But to you it is a deadly Assault Weapon. Do you know what an Assault weapon is? It is a SELECT fire weapon, a term coined by Adolf Hitler, Sturmgehwehr. These are civilian rifles for civilian purposes. The criminals will be the only ones with guns. Excellent thinking, you are missing the mark with this one. Hope you have the fortitude to read this and not send some canned response, USMCM16A2 Californian and citizen of the United States.

navycorpsman
12-29-2012, 6:25 PM
Shes a joke dude

navycorpsman
12-29-2012, 6:26 PM
She doesnt care about what you think

robcoe
12-29-2012, 6:28 PM
Nice sentiment, but a waste of electrons, she does not give the slightest ****.

strokesdmb
12-29-2012, 6:32 PM
^^ What they said

artoaster
12-29-2012, 6:35 PM
Waste of time. You'll get standard form letter updated only to include CT. tragedy.

dieselpower
12-29-2012, 6:38 PM
LOL... a letter to CalGuns...

Dear Gentleman,
Firearms are weapons used to murder people. There is no other use for them and if we pass laws banning the importation, ownership and use of firearms all people will live in harmony forever.

Thank you
DiFi

are you understanding our point yet dude....

gazzavc
12-29-2012, 6:39 PM
Here's one I wrote recently

I will not put them in the box,
I will not out fit them with locks.
You may not take mine oh no no,
I will not ever let them go.
You cannot have them , they are mine,
Stick your bill where the sun don't shine.

With love, gun owners everywhere............

foreppin916
12-29-2012, 7:04 PM
dude this chick could care less about how you feel. sadly she is only pushing her agenda no matter how law abiding or how much this violates yours and my god given right to self defense. she can have her ccw and body guards with guns be we cannot...

Hippies_Have_Guns_Too
12-29-2012, 9:02 PM
Dianne Feinstein is a hypocrite. She thinks its ok for HER to own a firearm for self defense and to "Take Out" a would be attacker with it. BUT! she doesn't think YOU should have that same right.

IMO that gives her ZERO credibility on this issue.

iuBbLeqZbPA

B1EObqM9Z0s

kaligaran
12-29-2012, 9:56 PM
Here's one I wrote recently

I will not put them in the box,
I will not out fit them with locks.
You may not take mine oh no no,
I will not ever let them go.
You cannot have them , they are mine,
Stick your bill where the sun don't shine.

With love, gun owners everywhere............

This is the best post ever!

rimfire78
12-29-2012, 10:10 PM
I like turtles

Vlad 11
12-29-2012, 10:51 PM
...Stick your bill where the sun don't shine.

I Approve This Message

wecf
12-30-2012, 9:15 AM
Response;

Dear concerned serf, er voter
What you want does not concern me, FU.

Snw500magnum
12-30-2012, 8:07 PM
The Senator responds to my letters with the same response,
We just have to agree to disagree.

She keeps getting re elected.

Snw500magnum
12-30-2012, 8:07 PM
The Senator responds to my letters with the same response,
We just have to agree to disagree.

She keeps getting re elected.

yellowfin
12-30-2012, 8:12 PM
If there was anything I could do or say to make her pause and recoil in fear and repent of her ways, I'd REALLY like to know what it is.

KaTooM
12-30-2012, 8:20 PM
She represents this state, and has been re-elected indefinitely.

She seems to have the majority in her court.

I see Obama stickers everywhere....

Its a freeking nightmare.

KaTooM
12-30-2012, 8:20 PM
She represents this state, and has been re-elected indefinitely.

She seems to have the majority in her court.

I see Obama stickers everywhere....

Its a freeking nightmare.

jeff762
12-30-2012, 8:33 PM
just wait until she gets slapped with a wrongful death lawsuit for helping to create "gun free school zones".

pratchett
12-30-2012, 8:51 PM
Dianne Feinstein is so wealthy, if gasoline were $45 a gallon she wouldn't understand why you were so upset. She's deranged, out of touch, clueless, and dangerous.

There isn't a single thing anyone can do to change her mind on anything, and I'd love to know how she keeps getting elected. The day she leaves office, I'm going to hear an angels' choir.

Sabesimpson
12-31-2012, 9:25 AM
Can we some how collectively recall her or impeach?
What would that take?? Because, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more"
(Howard Beale)

Sabesimpson
12-31-2012, 4:23 PM
I agree!!

ljskot
12-31-2012, 6:48 PM
Can we some how collectively recall her or impeach?
What would that take?? Because, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more"
(Howard Beale)

I thought about this as well and did some research. As a US senator, she is a federal employee and only state reps can be recalled in California. She could be impeached, but only by Congress. :mad: