PDA

View Full Version : CMP Garand question?

Mr.Sandman
12-29-2012, 5:47 PM
So I have all my paperwork filled out and everything but I do not have my garand collectors association membership card yet. Can I just send everything off with a copy of the receipt that shows I joined or do I have to wait for the official card? I know they forward the list of members to the CMP every week anyways, so I was hoping I can just send it out.

TURNKEY13
12-29-2012, 6:07 PM
I sent my CMP order in couple days after i joined GCA. Received my M1 bout a month later. Takes CMP bout a month just to start processing most orders, so i'd say you'r gtg.

Ps. I didn't add anything to my order to show i was a GCA member, other then just list it on the order form itself.

Mr.Sandman
12-29-2012, 6:13 PM
I sent my CMP order in couple days after i joined GCA. Received my M1 bout a month later. Takes CMP bout a month just to start processing most orders, so i'd say you'r gtg.

Ps. I didn't add anything to my order to show i was a GCA member, other then just list it on the order form itself.

Just the answer I was looking for. Thanks.

Eljay
12-30-2012, 9:23 AM
Usually people just put in "pending" instead of a membership #

1-M-42
12-30-2012, 9:28 AM
When you join GCA they automatically send your membership info to CMP, I believe

russt
12-30-2012, 6:54 PM
i didnt wait for my card either. they will get it automatically, your gtg!

Orlando
01-05-2013, 3:49 PM
If you marked on the form to forward info to CMP they will get it otherwise you will have to send CMP membership info