PDA

View Full Version : Iron Sights, Oceanside

U2BassAce
08-19-2007, 8:07 PM
Bought a gun from another Calguns member today. I live in Orange County. He is down South so we met at Iron Sights in Oceanside. I know we biatch about a lot of stores, ranges you name it. But I wanted to give major porps when they are deserved.

We got there this afternoon and it was a zoo. I have to say as I was driving down there I thought it might be a problem. I have heard of other stores turning people away for PPT's when they are busy. Needless to say I did not want that to hapen after driving 50 or so miles one way.

Well they did take care if us in a very professional fashion. Get this, the nice lady there voluntered to laminate my HSC for free. She just grabbed it and said "let me laminate that for you".:D I have to say a big thank you to everybody there for working us in and treating us even better!!

Grat group of people!:cool:

arguy15
08-19-2007, 8:47 PM
They are not bad, they used to have a no it all employee or so though, but what gun shot does not.

striker3
08-20-2007, 8:03 PM
I have to agree, they have a fairly decent run shop and range. I have shot in there quite frequently and the staff has always been courteous and professional. The one time that I did a PPT through them, they were extremely busy. I had to wait about 30 minutes for someone that was available to fill out the paperwork, but I thought it was reasonable with the amount of business they were doing at the time.

E__WOK
08-20-2007, 9:18 PM
Bought a gun from another Calguns member today. I live in Orange County. He is down South so we met at Iron Sights in Oceanside. I know we biatch about a lot of stores, ranges you name it. But I wanted to give major porps when they are deserved.

We got there this afternoon and it was a zoo. I have to say as I was driving down there I thought it might be a problem. I have heard of other stores turning people away for PPT's when they are busy. Needless to say I did not want that to hapen after driving 50 or so miles one way.

Well they did take care if us in a very professional fashion. Get this, the nice lady there voluntered to laminate my HSC for free. She just grabbed it and said "let me laminate that for you".:D I have to say a big thank you to everybody there for working us in and treating us even better!!

Grat group of people!:cool:

Is Glenn still the owner? I remember there used to be 2 ladies that worked there. One of them would only wear a t shirt, shorts, and flip flops no matter the weather and the other carries a Kimber.