PDA

View Full Version : High Capacity Magazine ban to be introduced Jan. 3

RMP91
12-28-2012, 3:27 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/28/high-capacity-magazines-bill_n_2376838.html

They will not even bother working on a budget, but they have no problem with taking away our rights to standard capacity magazines?

You may be able to keep existing ones, but you can never legally give, lend or sell them to anyone...

That will dry up the supply overnight...

No wonder this country is on a irreversible downward spiral... They care more about guns than they do about our economy!!! :mad:

At least it will never pass the House... Only 2 Republicans expressed openness about supporting it...

tcrpe
12-28-2012, 3:28 PM
IBTM

Coded-Dude
12-28-2012, 3:29 PM
:willy_nilly:

shooter556
12-28-2012, 3:30 PM
Well we are already restricted but I'd assume states that allowed to use 30 rounders and up are going to be restricted to 10 like us if it did pass. Are rebuild kits still going to be sold? I mean I'd assume it'd be like what is here, we can have them just not assemble them.

Librarian
12-28-2012, 3:32 PM
Dupe, in OT.

SPECULATION on bills yet to be introduced or regulations not yet written goes to OT. Nobody can predict the future. Even announcements from appropriate national or state politicians are speculative until the actual measure is introduced and the content may be examined. Even then, it is perilous to suggest individual action in response to such bills - they may be amended to different content, even entirely different purpose, and they may not make it into law. (Don't read that as 'cannot happen' - just stay grounded in what 'is' rather than what 'may be'.)