View Full Version : Had to drop by.......

12-28-2012, 5:20 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New year Gents!
Since I was last here my son Julian, age 6 has won his 5th and 6th Motocross Trophies. He did so well we build him a full MotoX track in the south pasture in Lost Praire at the old homestead.
This was his first ArenaCross.

Waiting for his Motos to be called.

Waiting at the gate.

Engines revving and the drop comes in seconds. That's me and Julian at the end on the right.

Third Moto in a blur! That's Julian #44 with the Mohawk on his helmet. He got the hole shot.

And the results!!

Probably back in January. Stay safe guys, and keep reloading those Swiss Rifles!!

12-28-2012, 9:28 AM
When Julian goes on like that his parents can retire soon LOL....

And no you can't be back in January 2013, 2014... maybe as I heard about that contract !

Justin Case
12-28-2012, 6:03 PM
Awesome. I did that beginning at age 8. 41 years later I'm still at it, although I'm racing against myself these days :)

12-28-2012, 6:14 PM
Merry Christmas to you and your family, looking forward to having you back in the mix!

12-28-2012, 6:53 PM
Awesome!!! Julian is a very lucky kid.

My daughter's PW50 is collecting dust :(

btw, what type of roost guard is he wearing?

12-29-2012, 2:02 PM
Guisan is right. I was underestimating my time because of a new contract. How does he know all this stuff?? Almost before I do? :confused::)

Ryan, both of our companys (among a bunch of others) are sponsoring Julian, so we wanted the best full torso protection to be had. This one was $300 but worth every cent. http://www.motoxvest.com/

And this went with it. http://www.motoxvest.com/motovest_omega.html Also a couple of hundred but also well worth it. All of his basic gear amounted to well over $1,000 but cheaper than the ER and I'm not real big on kids getting hurt at the expense of cheaper gear. I think he could fly off his bike on a high birm and just bounce and roll without any injuries the way we have him protected. :D

Not really sure when I can get back yet, but as sson as I can for sure. Gotta make money while Obummer sleeps. :D

12-29-2012, 2:18 PM
I'm sorry, who are you again?

12-29-2012, 2:18 PM
I'm sorry, who are you again?