PDA

View Full Version : WTS Front Sight Challenge Membership

tjcoker
08-17-2007, 5:31 PM
Up for Sale is a Front Sight Challenge Membership. I hold this in to be determined status with Front Sight. If you purchase this membership from me you simply need to provide me with yout name and address. I supply it to Front Sight along with my membership code and your member ship will be sent out.

The value of this membership is $3900.00. I am selling it for $1900.

Please Contact me with any questions.

Here's What You Get With Your Front Sight Challenge Lifetime Membership:

Attend the Following Courses Free of Charge and As Many Times As You Wish
for the Rest of Your Life:

Two Day Defensive Handgun; Two Day Tactical Shotgun; Two Day Practical Rifle; Two Day Uzi Submachine Gun; Two Day Select Fire M16; Four Day Defensive Handgun; Four Day Tactical Shotgun; Four Day Practical Rifle; Four Day Uzi Submachine Gun; Four Day Select Fire M16.

With a Front Sight Challenge Lifetime Membership you have opportunity to achieve a level of skill at arms that exceeds 99.99% of the people who carry a gun for a living and that includes SWAT and Military Special Operations personnel. You will forever walk with a quiet sense of pride and comfort, knowing you can handle yourself in any violent attack or lethal encounter. Your marksmanship, speed, gun handling, and tactical skills will extremely impress Anybody and Everybody you train with. People will walk up to you at the firing range and ask how you got so fast and so good! Think I'm kidding? It happens all the time to Front Sight Challenge members!

Guaranteed Placement in Your Courses with Two Weeks Advance Enrollment... No worries about whether your can "get into a course." As a member your spot is guaranteed. Just fax or e-mail your Application for Training within two weeks of the course date and you are in! Like everything else we offer, no other school can offer you such flexibility with your scheduling!

Invitation to Annual July 4th Lifetime Members’ Reunion Celebration... So you and your family can celebrate July 4th each year in a manner that makes our Founding Fathers proud!

Name etched in First Family Monument... So generations from now, your grandkids will know you were part of the patriotic group who built Front Sight!

Password to access exclusive and restricted First Family areas of web site and e-mail forum... Now you can positively converse with all of our like minded First Family members!

First Family Card and First Family Hat... Identifying you to all students and staff as a loyal and supportive patriot assisting us in positively changing the image of gun ownership in our lifetime!

Here is an Excellent writeup by one of many who have trained with Front Sight... http://www.nevadacarry.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36&Itemid=42

http://WWW.FRONTSIGHT.COM

LeoC
08-17-2007, 7:50 PM
Free bump, that's quality training without a 'boot camp' mentality. We need more 'regular folk' learning to shoot, esp in CA

tjcoker
08-20-2007, 4:52 PM
btt

tjcoker
08-25-2007, 6:41 AM
price reduction, $1900.

tjcoker
09-01-2007, 2:19 PM
btt

tjcoker
09-04-2007, 5:05 PM
btt

tjcoker
09-06-2007, 4:16 AM
btt

headwaters
09-06-2007, 6:40 PM
This is a very good deal. I wish I had the money to buy it, and the youth to really take these guys to the cleaners. First class training has become insanely expensive; this is unlimited.

tjcoker
09-08-2007, 7:32 AM
btt

tjcoker
09-12-2007, 9:16 PM
Btt

tjcoker
09-18-2007, 11:04 PM
btt