PDA

View Full Version : Brady Bunch Dinner - LA, Nov 11. Tickets $250 to $1K

Dont Tread on Me
08-17-2007, 3:38 PM
Honoring dedicated champions:
Joan Hill, Brady Center Board of Trustees and David Hill, Chairman/CEO Fox Sports
John Walsh, Host, America's Most Wanted
Tim Heyne, President, Union Entertainment Group
Sheriff Lee Baca, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office, CA

Cocktail Reception and Silent Auction
5:00pm

Program
6:30pm

Business Attire

Individual Tickets are available for $250 to $1,000, and sponsorships are available at $5,000 to $50,000. Please click here to purchase tickets.

For information about the Silent Auction, please contact Elizabeth Simms at 202.218.4644 or by email at esimm@bradymail.org.

For ticket and sponsorship information, please contact Mann Productions at 323.314.7000 or by e-mail at Mann.Productions@sbcglobal.net.

Dont Tread on Me
08-17-2007, 3:39 PM
I just added Walsh to my **** list. I'm surprised about Fox Sports. I guess Lee Baca is anti ccw.

I wonder what is up for auction. An AR?

hoozaru
08-17-2007, 4:49 PM
Should let those retards know that he/she can get a completed lower with $250.

Socal858
08-17-2007, 4:55 PM
americas most wanted and fox sports are on my shat list now

Can'thavenuthingood
08-17-2007, 6:22 PM
I think we ought to take up a collection and send Semi-Auto Sam to straighten them out:D

Vick

WokMaster1
08-17-2007, 6:33 PM
I think we ought to take up a collection and send Semi-Auto Sam to straighten them out:D

Vick

I'll chip in.....

EastBayRidge
08-17-2007, 7:07 PM
"Business Attire"

Jackboots optional... :D

hoffmang
08-17-2007, 7:37 PM
I think someone should write some letters to Fox Sports...

-Gene

thedrickel
08-17-2007, 7:56 PM
Yep I'm sure a lot of Nascar fans would be interested to know that Fox Sports supports the Brady's.

Dont Tread on Me
08-17-2007, 8:01 PM
Good point. I think Glock has a Nascar.

metalhead357
08-17-2007, 8:28 PM

Vick

I'm with Wok:D Either Sam or Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glockman19
08-17-2007, 8:40 PM
We should all go and open carry.

Osprey
08-17-2007, 8:43 PM
This goes back to a friendly discussion I had with an anti last weekend over a few beers. The Brady psychos comprise a true "special interest group" - they're supported by jerks like Sylvester Stallone (has a CCW, doesn't want you or me to have one) who can shell out $1K to go to their stupid dinner parties and listen to wretched gargoyles like Sarah Brady rewrite the Constitution. The NRA, on the other hand, represents a group that makes up somewhere between 40% and 50% of America (though their membership is significantly lower - 4 million last I heard).

What *******s. As far as I'm concerned, everyone who goes to that dinner is a traitor. And no, I'm not trying to be inflammatory or hyperbolic! They'll whine about Bush subverting the Constitution when the NSA listens in on a cell phone call made in Afghanistan that gets routed thought one of out satellites for a microsecond, and then work tooth and nail to have a section of the Bill of Rights completely erased. I'm not much of a Bush guy, and he's done a lot of things I am vehemently opposed to, but these people are the true threats to our Freedoms!

The Brady Fascisti make me puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SemiAutoSam
08-17-2007, 9:42 PM
Do I get an expense account and per diem ?

Vick

Can'thavenuthingood
08-17-2007, 9:47 PM
Do I get an expense account and per diem ?

So far only 3 of us went chips. So I figure thats about $3. Though there is plenty of time, there doesn't seem to be a stampede of dollars flowing for the occasion.

I could probably spring for a CALGUNS hat but everything else is out of pocket:D

Vick

SemiAutoSam
08-17-2007, 9:53 PM
Ya bunch of cheap bastiges.

Think of how it would further RKBA.

So far only 3 of us went chips. So I figure thats about $3. Though there is plenty of time, there doesn't seem to be a stampede of dollars flowing for the occasion.

I could probably spring for a CALGUNS hat but everything else is out of pocket:D

Vick

tiki
08-17-2007, 9:58 PM
I say a bunch of us buy tickets to this stupid thing. Show up in business attire with Calguns t-shirts underneath and disrupt this stupid thing. Then, when we get tossed out, contest the credit card charges. :)

thedrickel
08-17-2007, 10:12 PM
I say a bunch of us buy tickets to this stupid thing. Show up in business attire with Calguns t-shirts underneath and disrupt this stupid thing. Then, when we get tossed out, contest the credit card charges. :)

I am in if it is open bar, then I can get my $$'s worth before we get the boot.

mad.radhu
08-20-2007, 3:14 PM
Telephone: 323 314 7000
Fax: 323 655 1706
Deadline: November 2nd

Anthonysmanifesto
08-20-2007, 3:47 PM
If you guys want to be the fly on the wall... call the fundraisers and ask to be "comped".

you may want a female to call with a sob story or whatver.

but, if any of you are locals or happen to know any donors or Liberal politicians, whatever angle you think you have , try that first.

they can only say no.

I rarely can affrod to attend an event uncomped and I never give to the other side.