PDA

View Full Version : David Gregory investigated by DC PD

vantec08
12-25-2012, 6:26 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/12/25/D-C-Police-Investigating-NBC-s-Gregory-For-Violations-of-Gun-Banning-Laws#disqus_thread

Washington D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier has confirmed that the department is looking into allegations that NBC's David Gregory violated D.C.'s gun banning laws during a recent taping of Meet the Press.

going to keep an eye on this . ... .

speedrrracer
12-25-2012, 6:58 PM
I know it's evil of me
and I know it's reflective of my many character flaws
and I pray one day to overcome them and become a better person

but

I'd love to see him go to jail over this because of some stupid "zero tolerance policy" law on "hi-cap assault clips"
and get butt-raped for a coupla years

Honestly

I feel this would help them understand the UNBELIEVABLE CRAP we put up with every day which is in complete violation of our civil rights.

Sorry, David, but your virginity should be sacrificed to Bubba in cell block C to help the antis feel our pain

Librarian
12-25-2012, 7:05 PM
Dupe - in OT.

CELEBRITIES - internet, television, movie actors, newsreaders, musicians - while influential in forming public opinion, cannot introduce bills or write regulations, make arrests or decide court cases. Stories about celebrity pronouncements or behavior go to OT. If we act as if they are important, they will continue to believe that they are.

NEWSPAPERS and NEWS ORGANIZATIONS are 'corporate celebrities'.