PDA

View Full Version : Larry Pratt owns Pierce Morgan

Maestro Pistolero
12-23-2012, 4:19 PM
If this is a dupe, my apologies. It didn't come up on a search of Larry Pratt.

Morgan has a melt down; is reduced to childish insults, while Pratt keeps his cool.
avOV6_42xe4

JimWest
12-23-2012, 4:30 PM
Christine Kraft played that colloquy on KGO 810AM in the Bay Area yesterday. I always thought she was
quite liberal but apparently not on gun control. She put Morgan in his place also. Good link to forward to your friends.

SparkYZ
12-23-2012, 4:57 PM
Wow. Morgan is the typical lib. When faced with facts they resort to emotion

CalBear
12-23-2012, 5:10 PM
The problem is Piers can't get past the correlation != causation issue. He believes that Europe has more gun control and less murder means more guns -> more murder. Of course this theory totally ignores the historical murder rates and historical gun control laws, as well as the unique issues the US faces compared to European countries.

Marthor
12-23-2012, 5:15 PM
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-british-citizen-piers-morgan-attacking-2nd-amendment/prfh5zHD

LMAO! Official White House petition to deport Piers Morgan succeeds to get 25000 signatures in one day. LMAO!

Deport British Citizen Piers Morgan for Attacking 2nd Amendment
British Citizen and CNN television host Piers Morgan is engaged in a hostile attack against the U.S. Constitution by targeting the Second Amendment. We demand that Mr. Morgan be deported immediately for his effort to undermine the Bill of Rights and for exploiting his position as a national network television host to stage attacks against the rights of American citizens.

Got 27k sigs in one day!

The Gleam
12-23-2012, 5:23 PM
Piers is merely an elitist, and never was capable of holding an informative interview nor act as a mediator among ideas. His only guide to facts comes from paperwork set before him; if you meet him in real life he is actually quite dull, boring, and a good deal slow on the uptake. He is not as worldly as he likes to present himself as being. He editorializes and opines his way out of a jam by talking over other people, and if that doesn't work, he gesticulates emphatically in hysterics like a child throwing a tantrum in a "pitchy" voice.

He is the epitome and climax of what Edward R. Murrow said would result out of the decline of journalism in Murrow's time, seeing the beginnings first-hand, and that result is Piers Morgan.

I do wish that people that agree to patronize his show as guests would review some of his school-girl name-calling tirades that he has unleashed on other professional speakers that have shut him down, so they can see it coming when he starts (in which it seems that Mr. Pratt was likely familiar with Piers' tiddly-wink follies and had been prepared).

He is an embarrassment to the idea of the show, and Larry King's living legacy.

Sutcliffe
12-23-2012, 5:26 PM
Pratt got a reference to what a great role model Neville Chamberlin must have been to Mr. Morgan.

Mr.1904
12-23-2012, 5:27 PM
That guy bothers me so bad. He's so rude. I wish he'd get off T.V and go back to the U.K

thayne
12-23-2012, 5:29 PM
Morgan is such a pompous douche

Mr.1904
12-23-2012, 5:30 PM
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-british-citizen-piers-morgan-attacking-2nd-amendment/prfh5zHD

LMAO! Official White House petition to deport Piers Morgan succeeds to get 25000 signatures in one day. LMAO!

Got 27k sigs in one day!

Literally just signed up so i could sign this.

Librarian
12-23-2012, 5:44 PM
Yes, dupe, and goes to OT.