PDA

View Full Version : It is time to call it a fantasy Mosin 10 round

johnthomas
12-22-2012, 9:17 PM
The man had an idea, put it to the gun community and we responded. I guess that is as far as it gets.

stitchnicklas
12-22-2012, 10:45 PM
no mag for you now...

lol

backstrap
12-22-2012, 10:51 PM
I need atleast 10 more mosins before the 10 rounders come out. A 30 cal rifle that holds 10 WILL go for more than $100 ;)

Vlad 11
12-22-2012, 10:57 PM
or buy an Enfield and call it a day

Full Clip
12-22-2012, 10:58 PM

Ding ding ding! Winner!

VegasND
12-23-2012, 7:55 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if .303 was still as cheap as 54R?

Ding ding ding! Winner!
The only reason I shoot my MN more than a SMLE is cost of ammo.

Flyin Brian
12-23-2012, 8:19 AM
SVT-40 FTW.

Cowboy T
12-24-2012, 10:12 AM
The man had an idea, put it to the gun community and we responded. I guess that is as far as it gets.

Well, there is an alternative. If you don't like the situation, then get in touch with Datamancer, buy his patent(s) on the thing, and manufacture them yourself.

NotEnoughGuns
12-24-2012, 11:36 AM
or just make your own.

johnthomas
02-19-2013, 12:16 AM
or just make your own.
When the arch angel mosin nagant stock comes out, it will fulfill the need for a removable mag, 5 and 10 round mags.

cobra3232
02-19-2013, 5:08 PM
is there mosin ten round mags id assume there are from a youtube video i saw guess ill just google it lol

Marcus von W.
02-19-2013, 5:16 PM
When the arch angel mosin nagant stock comes out, it will fulfill the need for a removable mag, 5 and 10 round mags.

No it won't, unless you want to stick your Mosin in a really cheap and ugly looking "dildo stock" that looks like some kind of futuristic plastic phallus sex toy that gay space aliens stick up each other's butts. :eek:

Yugo
02-19-2013, 5:19 PM

FTW! around march!

chillincody
02-19-2013, 5:29 PM
this is a vid of the archangel 10 round mosin stock its not that ugly I like it better than the cheap ATI stock scary thing is the MSRP http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oapv0tEq1kc

GOEX FFF
02-19-2013, 5:35 PM
No it won't, unless you want to stick your Mosin in a really cheap and ugly looking "dildo stock" that looks like some kind of futuristic plastic phallus sex toy that gay space aliens stick up each other's butts. :eek:

lol

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/33801460.jpg

lasbrg
02-19-2013, 5:44 PM

:D

But at least then you are not "bubba-ing" your Mosin, because Bubba is a redneck and he isn't into gay alien dildos or anything like that.

As long as you aren't "bubba-ing" your rifle, you are good to go.

Marcus von W.
02-19-2013, 6:01 PM
Of course, if you stick your M44 in that hideous looking stock you have to remove the barrel bands. And the only way to remove the barrel bands from an M44 (short of drifting out the crosspins and pressing the bayonet lug/front sight base off - which is a major PITA) is to either bend the bands (thus damaging them bayond repair) or to cut off the bayonet lug. So if this thing actually does hit the market and a bunch of Bubba's buy them, we can expect to see a lot of butchered M44's.

I look at the original factory wood stocks on my Mosins (especially the laminated ones) and I look at that Archangel stock. Maybe it's not as cheap looking as an ATI stock, but it's still pretty ugly and nasty looking.

And of course there are gay rednecks out there - what do you think Bubba does in his spare time when he isn't butchering rifles or molesting livestock? (hint: he gets in the mood by watching "Deliverance" and repeating in his sweetest and sexiest voice "you got a pretty mouth")

lasbrg
02-19-2013, 6:32 PM
My main problem with the Archangel Mosin stock is the price. $195 (or $175) is just too much money. If it was $60-65 like the Tapco SKS stocks, I might get a couple of them. They also need to come down to about $15 or so for the mags. These would be for some of my more beat-up Type 53's and not for my two nice-looking M44s.

a1c
02-19-2013, 6:47 PM
I don't think the Archangel stock is ugly at all. It's just a style that hasn't grown on some people - yet.

MrTokarev
02-19-2013, 11:00 PM

Best reason for why plastic stocks are awful I have ever read on Caluguns.

MrTokarev
02-19-2013, 11:02 PM
It's just a style that hasn't grown on some people - yet.

People have been using this as an excuse for ugly clothes and hairstyles for centuries. Some things just look bad.

http://www.halloweenplayground.com/images/cc/disco-man-costume.jpg

Simply115
02-20-2013, 12:21 AM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/174/425/32.jpg?1316156400

Marcus von W.
02-20-2013, 11:20 AM
People have been using this as an excuse for ugly clothes and hairstyles for centuries. Some things just look bad.

Some other things that haven't "grown on some people (me included) YET" besides ugly plastic dildo stocks: "kop killa gangsta rap", foreign ethnic cusine such as worms, bugs, & rats, and dating loud, obnoxious, fat, sweaty, 450 pound women who reek of b.o., rotten tuna, and unwashed butt.

No, indeed, I want NOTHING to do with any of the above mentioned things.

However, you can be sure that when you see, hear - and smell - my quarter-ton "Honey Boo-boo's Mom" girlfriend and me sitting there in a "3rd World" sidewalk cafe eating a worm, roach, and rat sandwich, while listening to some ghetto banger chanting on about "kill whitey" to the tune of something that sounds like queer monkeys banging on trashcans while humping each other's rears, my showing up at the range with one of my rare dragoon rifles or my Viet-Nam bringback Mosin PU sniper in one of those nasty looking plastic space alien sex-toy stocks that look like a strap-on from the planet Uranus will not be far behind! ;)

pmcgugin
02-20-2013, 11:43 AM
Marcus Von W.......

As a Homosexual, primate, and extra-terrestrial...I find you comments rather offensive.....Also, as president of the "honey boo boo" fan club....I suggest you cease and desist......or i will give you such a dirty look!! LOL :nono: (way too funny, I love your comments....keep them comming!)

No_0ne
02-20-2013, 9:43 PM

Hey! In 1975, I resembled that remark.

Marcus von W.
02-20-2013, 11:15 PM
Yeah, I remember way back when, that look and quaaludes were both guaranteed panty-droppers!

Powerkraut
02-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Anyone have the link to his blueprints?

No_0ne
02-21-2013, 5:44 PM
Yeah, I remember way back when, that look and quaaludes were both guaranteed panty-droppers!

Quaaludes! Damn I always knew I was missing some ingredient from the "panty-dropping" formula.

McNally M.
02-21-2013, 10:07 PM
Where the heck is the safety knob on the Mosin inside that archangel stock? The timiny safety is neat but a Mosin bolt ain't a bolt if it doesn't have every piece holding it together.

MrTokarev
02-22-2013, 1:04 AM
Hey! In 1975, I resembled that remark.

I think there's a reason that look decided to stay in 1975 :43: