PDA

View Full Version : CALL TO ACTION - California is the Country's Fertile Ground -

3RDGEARGRNDRR
12-22-2012, 1:40 PM
California is the nation's fertile ground for gun control and always has been. The country has and will continue to look at our state and our laws, to roadmap the future of the United States in the next 5/10/30 years. Our freedoms have slowly eroded in this country, seemingly starting in this state on numerous occasions.

As a nation of free men and free speech and free beliefs, I understand the disagreements we have with each other and some of our gun rights groups. But we do agree that we need strength in our unending endeavors in preserving our freedoms. This starts with strengthening our gun rights groups.
Many panic buyers dont think twice paying $50,100 or $200 more for a gun they did not want to purchase just 2 weeks ago. Because OUR RIGHT TO OWN IS BEING ATTACKED and we took our right to own for granted. Why is it so hard to donate just $15 to groups protecting our second amendment instead?

Please put up who you donated/ renewed or joined today.
Myself. Second amendment foundation and NRA renewal five year life member now. Dont cry if you dont have any guns in 5 years if you did nothing now.

Skidmark
12-22-2012, 1:59 PM
Please put up who you donated/ renewed or joined today.

I gave $100 to CalGuns Foundation last month, they're the best for California gun owners.

I may give again this year, depends on what comes in next week.

SublimeJJ99
12-22-2012, 2:15 PM
Joined the NRA for the first time this morning, but it won't be the last of my donations. CGF is definitely on the list.

Mikeb
12-22-2012, 2:21 PM
I gave $5 to the guy sitting by the dumpster.
Merry Christmas
Mike

cjc16
12-22-2012, 3:36 PM
NRA - $50.00 (I'm a Life member already)
SAF - $150.00
CGF - Bought some shirts and stuff and will send a donation after my next paycheck.

3RDGEARGRNDRR
12-25-2012, 5:49 PM
I became an NRA lifer today. $1000 to NRA beats $1000 markup anyday- oh yeah, but some calguns gear at the last gunshow

GrizzlyGuy
12-25-2012, 5:54 PM
I donated $1,000 to CGF last week.

13withinfinity
12-25-2012, 5:59 PM
Ironically, California sits next to Arizona and Nevada, both of which largely ignor california gun laws lol. I donated :)

HowardW56
12-25-2012, 6:08 PM
I became an NRA lifer today. $1000 to NRA beats $1000 markup anyday- oh yeah, but some calguns gear at the last gunshow

Calguns.net gear? That is different from The Calguns Foundation www.calgunsfoundation.org (http://www.calgunsfoundation.org).

3RDGEARGRNDRR
12-25-2012, 8:09 PM
Calguns.net gear? That is different from The Calguns Foundation www.calgunsfoundation.org (http://www.calgunsfoundation.org).

OK just Donated! Thanks. (NRA lifetime went up a little since I renewed earlier this year. ). I asked anyone buying me gifts this year for Christmas to donate instead. I got a lot of strange looks in my extended family. And this was before the Newtown incident. :(

wildhawker
12-25-2012, 11:08 PM
Have a looksee at http://firearmspolicy.org

-Brandon

Lone_Gunman
12-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Just a reminder as well, when you are using all of those gift cards you got for Christmas at amazon.com use www.shop42a.com to get there. It costs nothing, doesn't change you shopping experience one bit, but the CalGuns foundation gets a percentage of the money.

croc4
12-25-2012, 11:43 PM
Also joined the NRA for 3 years tonight, will be in the post tomorrow, while I have donated to calguns in the past, I think its time (past due) to stand and be counted, and while not a citizen of this country, I view the constitution as ringing true for all humanity,
its truly humanities greatest failure that the US constitution is the exception and not the rule among the nations of the planet.

Croc4

Goosebrown
12-25-2012, 11:52 PM
while not a citizen of this country, I view the constitution as ringing true for all humanity,
its truly humanities greatest failure that the US constitution is the exception and not the rule among the nations of the planet.
Croc4

Thank you. I agree. They don't have to be like us or think like us, but they should have enumerated rights like we do.

NotEnufGarage
12-26-2012, 12:31 AM
Joined FPC, donated to the member orgs..

NRA Lifetime membership, just a few months ago.

wjc
12-26-2012, 1:48 PM
SAF Life member
Donated $1000.00 to CGF

I'm already a member of the other firearms groups.

3RDGEARGRNDRR
12-26-2012, 5:41 PM
You guys are awesome. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: thanks