PDA

View Full Version : So, does Barbara Boxer actually agree with the NRA on something?

BT JUSTICE
12-21-2012, 11:38 AM
Never thought I'd hear something like this...

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/12/21/nra-calls-for-armed-police-in-schools-sen-boxer-responds/

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/barbara-boxer-introduces-school-safety-bill-which-features-armed-guards-on-campus-50653/

Did she get hit in the head or something? Bad Eggnog? I thought the idea was to pass a bill that magically made all scary guns vanish...

tackdriver
12-21-2012, 11:42 AM
Don't worry she'll try. I always have to "laugh" when people blame the NRA for all of the gun problems. People of Boxers ilk don't have the brains to understand that the NRA IS the people of America.

daveinwoodland
12-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Don't worry she'll try. I always have to "laugh" when people blame the NRA for all of the gun problems. People of Boxers ilk don't have the brains to understand that the NRA IS the people of America.
What is the deal with that? I guess none of us are surprised that many people lack the most basic level of common sense when it comes to placing blame on some entity.

It's no different then protesting at Ford or Toyota or who ever because one of their cars killed someone. These people are major face palms.

tonelar
12-21-2012, 11:52 AM
"There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

BT JUSTICE
12-21-2012, 11:55 AM
We as a people are doomed. The slack jawed, mouth-breathing liberal-left majority that makes up our nation are going to be our undoing, and there's very little we can do to stop it. I'm still at a loss as to what country would be better for us freedom lovers to go where we can cling to our guns and religion.

SickofSoCal
12-21-2012, 12:04 PM
We as a people are doomed. The slack jawed, mouth-breathing liberal-left majority that makes up our nation are going to be our undoing, and there's very little we can do to stop it. I'm still at a loss as to what country would be better for us freedom lovers to go where we can cling to our guns and religion.

Canada would be a good place to go. There are actually a few million less people there then there are in California! And, it's the second largest country on the planet.

Maybe the cold will be the Libtards away. Let's all move up to Canada.

dustoff31
12-21-2012, 12:32 PM
Well, she at least agreed that the kids should be protected. But then, only a complete idiot would say otherwise.

Where she differed is in idealogy and implementation. She wants regular police and even the National Guard to be used for school security. You see, it's OK for the gov to have guns, but not you people.

The NRA on the other hand, proposes using trained and qualified volunteers.

tonelar
12-21-2012, 12:51 PM
FWIW Canada is getting rid of their long gun registration. In some ways; they're closer to having more liberal firearms laws than CA.

wjc
12-21-2012, 7:27 PM
Must have been a "senior moment".

She has proven she wants an all out ban on firearms.

wjc
12-21-2012, 7:27 PM
Must have been a "senior moment".

She has proven she wants an all out ban on firearms.

bohoki
12-21-2012, 7:48 PM
any meshing of ideas are purely coincidental