View Full Version : Lots of of Misc gun stuff for sale N San Diego

08-13-2007, 9:14 PM
Thanks to Calguns.

I'm gathering funds for my second donation to Matt C's legal defense fund and cleaning out the vault at the same time. Help me help Matt.

First Like New Ruger 10/22 blued barrel $15 plus shipping. SOLD

Ruger syn black 10/22 stock. Near perfect$25. plus shipping. SOLD

4 sets of 2 CAR buffer springs and buffer included. Springs are NIW as are buffers. Taiwan manufacture, leftovers from Shotgun CAR conversions.
$15 each set plus shipping, buy more than 1 and get them for $10 EACH.

New in the box, Hogue Monogrip recoil absorbing grip for S&W K& L framed round butt revolvers. Perfect for the model 66. $12 plus shipping

Brand new in the wrap gun sock silicone impregnated gun protector from G.F. Spanngnbergs Pioneer gunshop in Tombstone, AZ. Printed with their name on the sock and "tombstone, AZ" made by Sack-ups. Store's motto is "We catered the shootout at the O.K. Corral" Still folded and wrapped in the paper. $10 plus shipping.

Syn M14 stock with decent camo job, and selector cutout. No buttplate hardware, or rer sling mount. has front sling mount. Comes with black handguard. $45 plus shipping no dings or dents. Perfect for project rifle. If you want me to fill the selector cutout and paint it in black Polyurea texture coat, like Springfield then the price wiull be $100 plus shipping.

Adapter to mount Barrett adjustable Bipod on the Armalite AR-50, machined from 7075 aluminum and anodized black, includes pin but no bipod. New manufacture by me. $55 plus shipping.

Fal STG58 metal handguards Austrian mfg. 95% parkerized gray. $10 plus shipping

Armalite AR-15 full length handguards one set each black and green. $10 each plus shipping

Saiga Handguard and buttstock for 7.62x39mm rifle. Make your reciver Cal Legal and use high caps. I bought 2 only built one. 1 full set, VG condition with normal scuffs. $45 plus shipping

Mossberg rear syn stock, great condition, no bolt includes buttpad $25 plus shipping

AK rear stock , $35 for the set plus shipping.SOLD

Red yugo PG for AK $5 plus shipping perfect condition.

FAL black plastic PG austrian mfg. $5 plus shipping.

Black bakelite grips for M2HB .50 cal browning MG. standard wear, with small dings overall 85% amd very serviceable, $15 plus shipping.

SKS Rear reciever cover,Yugo I think $5 SOLD

Plastic Beretta 92F grips. VG used condition $5 SOLD.

Wood grips for tarus M85 .38 special. with logo, no cross screw $5 plus shipping.

Long post I know. No Pics, too much hassle for cheap parts. PM with questions. OFFERS OK.

08-13-2007, 9:33 PM
I'll take the SKS rear cover and PM sent for AK stock

Mr. Beretta
08-13-2007, 9:49 PM

I'll take the following:

Ruger syn black 10/22 stock. Near perfect, no scratches, only small scuffs from normal use. with barrel band $25. plus shipping. Perfect for iron sights.
Ruger logo on buttplate, no sling studs but drilled for them. Buy the barrel too, and I'll go $35 plus shipping for the set.

Plastic Beretta 92F grips. VG used condition $5 plus shipping.

PM enroute.

08-14-2007, 6:32 AM
Come on guys... All these funds go to Matt's legal fund.

08-14-2007, 3:51 PM
Bump for Matt's defense fund

08-15-2007, 11:59 AM

08-16-2007, 8:03 PM
Come on guys...only $80 generated for Matt. Someone needs this stuff.

08-18-2007, 9:45 PM
Bump for Matt's Defense Fund.