PDA

View Full Version : Gun Shop Sign Ups

abcsfamilyman
12-21-2012, 8:54 AM
Hey guys,

I am the store manager for Pacific Outfitters in Ukiah. We have had more gun traffic through our doors than ever before. These are all people concerned for our gun rights. I have contacted the NRA and CRPA to see if we can get booths set up at our store where people can sign up and or donate and join the fight. Lets see if we can start this trend across CA for all gun shops.

Food for thought, since Monday the NRA has had more than 8,000 new members join every day. I for one would like to help contribute to these numbers!

Moonshine
12-21-2012, 9:21 AM
I, for one, will tell the shops that I frequent who are not active on Calguns about this. I feel my NRA membership was money WELL SPENT after hearing Wayne this morning. They knew they would be demonized but stayed true to their principles and members and held their ground.

Jason_2111
12-21-2012, 9:44 AM
I went in to my favorite local gun shop yetsterday... it looked like it had been robbed, empty shelves everywhere. It looked like Home Depot before a hurricane hits.

I think you've got a great idea, at least a sign & pamphlets would be good.

abcsfamilyman
12-21-2012, 9:51 AM
Way to go CA!!! Just since Monday 299,807 guns registered in CA alone!!!

AEC1
12-21-2012, 9:59 AM
You guys have to stop supporting the NRA, this is calguns, we dont like the NRA...

12voltguy
12-21-2012, 10:03 AM
You guys have to stop supporting the NRA, this is calguns, we dont like the NRA...

I don't much like the nra.............but I'm a member and still support them
same as watching a good movie even when the actor is an anti gun dooosh:oji:

abcsfamilyman
12-21-2012, 10:08 AM
If you don't like the NRA that is fine. Understand the idea, we are trying to support our rights to guns. If you have another recommendation on how to support our rights we're open. Its about the guns and our rights to them that is all we're trying to do here.

cjc16
12-21-2012, 10:13 AM

speak for yourself.

wazdat
12-21-2012, 10:51 AM
Tell folks about the $10 Associate Membership or assist customers with the application before they leave the store.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp

Follow the link and then click on the “Junior, Distinguished and Other Memberships” button in the middle you’ll find the “1 Year Associate Membership” for only $10.

Legasat
12-21-2012, 4:10 PM

Absolutely NOT TRUE. We think a little differently, we wish the NRA would do things a little differently, but everyone here should belong and support NRA.

nothinghere2c
12-21-2012, 4:13 PM
everyone selling guns should be pitching the urgency of joining the nra and calguns etc along with the sale imo

amd64
12-21-2012, 4:19 PM
Raise all prices on guns another $10 - $25 and give free memberships with gun purchases.

If the buyer doesn't want the membership, donate it to NRA-ILA. :)

xDIEGOx
12-21-2012, 4:23 PM
Way to go CA!!! Just since Monday 299,807 guns registered in CA alone!!!

Link?

abcsfamilyman
12-21-2012, 5:02 PM
Link?

When we run a DROS on a gun it is assigned a number. That number goes up by one every time someone in CA DROS'es a gun. When we did our first DROS on monday after 9:00 am we took that number and compared it with the number at the end of the day of the day yesterday (Around 7:00 pm) and 299,807 DROS's have been done.

Sorry no actual link

Skidmark
12-21-2012, 5:07 PM
speak for yourself.

Sarcasm. Even an Obama voter can spot it...

bergmen
12-21-2012, 5:25 PM
Hey guys,

I am the store manager for Pacific Outfitters in Ukiah. We have had more gun traffic through our doors than ever before. These are all people concerned for our gun rights. I have contacted the NRA and CRPA to see if we can get booths set up at our store where people can sign up and or donate and join the fight. Lets see if we can start this trend across CA for all gun shops.

Food for thought, since Monday the NRA has had more than 8,000 new members join every day. I for one would like to help contribute to these numbers!

Way to go! I live in Ukiah and love Pacific Outfitters!

BTW, NRA Life Member here...

Dan

john67elco
12-21-2012, 6:45 PM
That's weird on DROS. My wife was 1099 on Tuesday at 10:40am. That couldn't explode that fast?