PDA

View Full Version : KPIX news story video on San Francisco guns show

Steyr_223
08-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Nice pro-gun guy, the Anti is clueless. Nice video over all. Fair and balanced..

S

http://cbs5.com/video

Click on the story from August 12, 11:51PM. San Francisco gun show sparks heated debate.

chickenfried
08-13-2007, 11:10 AM
saw that last night. Couldn't ask for a better pairing.

joel1316
08-13-2007, 11:56 AM
Guy is just mad because Cow Palace is taking away from his trunk based business, LOL....

Cato
08-13-2007, 2:38 PM
Why does the anti gun man want the gun show to be banned? Because law abiding citizens would be able to protect themselves against his degenerate son!

I say we ban pimp sun glasses. Is he trying to tell folks he's a pimp or gangsta? Oh, you better respect that joker, he'll bust a cap in yo a@@.

AJAX22
08-13-2007, 3:07 PM
I love how we shouldn't have ammo unless we are going hunting or going to war.

I guess that guy's never practiced an artform or worked hard at improving his ability at something before. :rolleyes:

The SoCal Gunner
08-13-2007, 3:12 PM
I didn't know cats could buy grenades and rocket launchers.

50 Freak
08-13-2007, 3:16 PM
Maybe some of are such bad aims, we need the 1000+ rounds to go hunting...I don't know what that dude is talking about.

Fate
08-13-2007, 4:56 PM
"Look at that dude, he got cases of ammunition!"

One dolly cart? Amateur!

LAK Supply
08-13-2007, 6:14 PM
"Yo waddup dis cat had da granade lonchas an rocket lochas an stuff.... wachu need dat stuff fo? Deys a waa goin' on in da cidy?"

I love this...... I think people should do what I want because I'm obviously very intelligent and I know better than you do about what you should be allowed to have. I'll justify my warped logic by bringing up questionable stories about somebody who had rocket launchers and such and infer that these items were purchased right here at the Cow Palace during a gun show. That idiot deserves San Francisco, and that city deserves him.

oaklander
08-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Here's a linky:

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=25810@kpix.dayport.com

EDIT: they got a shot of my PT Cruiser in the background.

:p

http://sixaddiction.com/photos/albums/userpics/10001/pt.jpg

M. Sage
08-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Lol, we rolled out with two of the large gray 20mm ammo boxes on a cart. Too bad the news wasn't there to see that. :p

Oaklander's PT is famous now! Damn, I should have let him drive me around the block in it. So much for my brush with fame...

jdberger
08-13-2007, 11:30 PM
bah!

Gun folk should still know better than showing off the insides of their ammo cans to the media. You never know what's in the final edit.

Notice how they didn't show the guy's face - that might have made him a "person" worth respecting. Instead, they leave him anonymous - the faceless threat who might have cats who are illegally buying grenades and rocket launchers and such. Some folks will do anything to get on TV.

That guy just used up about 3 of his 15 minutes and they didn't even show his face! What a waste.

Note, the constitution only talks about bears. NOT CATS!!!

morepoop4u
08-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Here's a linky:

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=25810@kpix.dayport.com

EDIT: they got a shot of my PT Cruiser in the background.

:p

http://sixaddiction.com/photos/albums/userpics/10001/pt.jpg

You should have sold airsoft guns out of your trunk bahaha:83:

dfletcher
08-14-2007, 10:03 AM
bah!

Gun folk should still know better than showing off the insides of their ammo cans to the media. You never know what's in the final edit.

Notice how they didn't show the guy's face - that might have made him a "person" worth respecting. Instead, they leave him anonymous - the faceless threat who might have cats who are illegally buying grenades and rocket launchers and such. Some folks will do anything to get on TV.

That guy just used up about 3 of his 15 minutes and they didn't even show his face! What a waste.

Note, the constitution only talks about bears. NOT CATS!!!

You're assuming it was "one of us" who made the ammo purchase. Perhaps. But I would not discount that a reporter, unable to find a participant during the time allotted for the shoot, enlisted one of his crew to make a buy and present the ammo & ammo can for viewing.

BTW - I've seen the PT Cruiser and that shot does not capture its full glory.

oaklander
08-14-2007, 10:08 AM
You're assuming it was "one of us" who made the ammo purchase. Perhaps. But I would not discount that a reporter, unable to find a participant during the time allotted for the shoot, enlisted one of his crew to make a buy and present the ammo & ammo can for viewing.

BTW - I've seen the PT Cruiser and that shot does not capture its full glory.

LOL - the infamous PT!!!

:D

They did about 4 or 5 interviews in the parking lot - and 3 of them had my PT in the background. I think they did it to add some color (since the cow palace is kind of a boring grey color). My PT is bright candy apple red. Two snaps up!!!

EDIT: might have also been the fact that I was parked right under the Gun Show sign...

turinreza
08-14-2007, 10:25 AM
instead of complaining i'd wish some entrepeneureal kids would take advantage of the gun show and sell lemonade outside in their neighborhoods... usually.. when large crowds of people with wads of cash
come to town it's time for the poor to cash in on it... instead of complain
about outsiders messing with their hood... sheeple to the max..

wilit
08-14-2007, 10:49 AM
instead of complaining i'd wish some entrepeneureal kids would take advantage of the gun show and sell lemonade outside in their neighborhoods... usually.. when large crowds of people with wads of cash
come to town it's time for the poor to cash in on it... instead of complain
about outsiders messing with their hood... sheeple to the max..

What? Without a business license or inspection from the health inspector?

Mayor Newsom: "We have to crack down on the illegal lemonade sales at the gun shows. It sends our children the wrong message and is unsafe for the masses."

Charliegone
08-14-2007, 5:26 PM
yeah dude...I'm going to war...

against paper targets.:p

jkasandiego
08-14-2007, 5:40 PM
that dude can't buy gun legally, he's jealous.:D:D