View Full Version : Little Chamberlains

12-19-2012, 10:43 PM
With all this appeasement to bans of this or that going on here lately I'd like to propose a ban of my own:

Anyone posting an appeasement thread here with under say 100 posts (a 'low capacity poster') without a CalGuns background check is likely a troll.

Mods please apply the ban hammer.

12-19-2012, 11:54 PM
And I was going to suggest we make the following compromise:

I would be willing to modify my semi auto firearm that fires 1200 rounds in one minute from a 30 round magazine to select fire.

With the select fire, my gun's rate of fire would be reduced to around 600 rounds per minute on full auto and much slower on single shot per trigger mode.

Also I would have to change the magazine every 3 seconds so my max rate of fire would be no more than say 400 rounds per minute.

Think of all the children would could save if we converted all semi autos to select fire.;)

12-20-2012, 8:08 AM
^^^ this

12-20-2012, 4:28 PM
What about those of use with less than 100 posts that are in the 'Cold Dead Hands' crowd? We could be called 'Little Pattons' and slap the 'Little Chamberlains' with our gloves and tell them to get back on the line.:80:

12-20-2012, 5:07 PM
I have an appeasement offer: All of you anti-Constitution politicians shall be allowed 48 hours to leave the United States before being forcefully expelled. If you leave quickly and quietly, we'll promise to look the other way.