PDA

View Full Version : Might Be Worthwhile possible FTF w/ Sen. Warren!!!

profbri
12-19-2012, 5:32 PM
I thought this e-mail I received might be a good opportunity to get FTF w/ Elizabeth Warren and find out where all this AW ban talk is really headed, and/or an opportunity to push our agenda. I don't know how to post a link to an e-mail in my personal inbox, so forgive me for copying & pasting the entire thing, sorry:

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Stephanie Schriock <information@email.emilyslist.org>
To: irish6387@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:31 PM
Subject: Are you free?

Brian,

Hey, what's on your calendar for Sunday, January 20?

How about a fabulous brunch with amazing Democratic women -- where you and a friend are the VIP guests and sharing a table with newly-sworn-in Senator Elizabeth Warren?

That's right, you and a guest could be discussing hot topics with some of the country's top women leaders. All you have to do is enter our Strength in Numbers Contest -- the winner gets 2 VIP tickets to our EMILY's List 2013 Inauguration Brunch. We'll take care of everything -- your flight, hotel, the works.

Contribute to EMILY's List right now and you'll be automatically entered. The contest closes in just 18 days, so don't delay.

Your hard work and dedication made this historic election possible -- and this is our chance to show our appreciation. Our event is already the talk of Washington, and I want you there.

Don't miss this chance to join this once-in-a-lifetime event. Contribute to EMILY's List and automatically enter to win.

Thanks for everything -- and I hope to see you in Washington next month!

Stephanie

Make sure you receive email updates from EMILY's List. Add information@email.emilyslist.org to your approved senders list.
This email was sent to: irish6387@yahoo.com. Click here to unsubscribe from email sent by EMILY's List. Click here to update your email preferences.

Contributions or gifts to EMILY's List or endorsed candidates are not tax deductible.
No purchase, payment, or contribution necessary to enter or win. Contributing will not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by January 6, 2013. You may enter by contributing to EMILY's List here http://click.email.emilyslist.org/?qs=2378d54f288490d4e960437cded2328c59c55fa9db173e 4c7334743c48b7ea48 or click here http://click.email.emilyslist.org/?qs=2378d54f288490d4e62729df8da30a2776b01faf99fbba 233d49b253bd47f4df to enter without contributing. Two (2) winners will receive the following prize package: round-trip tickets for winner and one guest from within the fifty U.S. States, DC, or Puerto Rico to a the Washington DC area; hotel accommodations for winner and one guest; and tickets for winner and one guest to attend the Strength in Number inauguration event (approximate retail value of all prizes $3,200). Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Promotion open only to U.S. citizens, or lawful permanent U.S. residents who are legal residents of 50 United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and 18 or older (or age of majority under applicable law). Promotion subject to Official Rules http://click.email.emilyslist.org/?qs=2378d54f288490d42642faaed0b595f8b25655fd5aefe8 1ebea2f54e3b4f55e1 and additional restrictions on eligibility.
Sponsor: EMILY's List, 1120 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite 1100, Washington DC 20036
Paid for by EMILY's List www.emilyslist.org and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Colt
12-19-2012, 6:23 PM
I saw the headline and thought FTF meant failure to feed and was worried that after the last election cycle the country had run out of rubber chicken dinners.

Obviously I was hasty in my reading.