PDA

View Full Version : Next election....

sfpcservice
12-19-2012, 5:18 PM
I predict landslide losses for those who "gun grabbed". I think the support for grabbing will fade quickly and the grabbers will be left wondering what happened next election.

In the mean time, the NRA is reporting massive increases in membership. They along woth the SAF just got my membership. While I am optimistic, I can barely stand to think of the crime itself and the heartbreaking scene left behind. I am sure there is evil at work that wants to see as much carnage as possible and freedoms stripped from us all. God bless everyone and stay in the fight, spiritually and politically. Good will always win in the end.

selfshrevident
12-19-2012, 5:57 PM
You forget one thing though. Look what happened in this last presidential election. The bottom line is that the demographics in this country have changed.

I don't know how these next mid term elections will turn out, but don't expect much. We are becoming an idiocracy. We are becoming outnumbered every day by handout zombies who will vote on getting free stuff, and I'm willing to bet they don't care if your "assault weapons" get taken away.

Sure a handful of people will be given the boot, but I really do not know if it will be the clearing of the house that happened back in the 90's.

Moonshine
12-19-2012, 6:37 PM
History Lesson: turn out is lower in midterm elections. Google what happened in the 1996 elections after the 1994 ban sometime. Those who support the ban will get what's comming in 2014 when a HUGE pro-gun turnout comes that makes 1996 look like a joke. And don't forget how the tea party rode the 2010 midterms to victory so effectively with solid voter turnout. Voting in this country isn't compulsory the winner is determined by who gets voters out.