PDA

View Full Version : Order updates

HamLund Tactical
12-19-2012, 8:50 AM
Our cart system has done a decent job of keeping up with the volume of orders received until recently. It seems that multiple orders where being placed at the same time and our inventory system did not compensate correctly. As of now it seems to be isolated to AK mags since that is the majority of our stock since Sunday.

Also last night sometime around 0300 our system erroneously added several hundred FDE PMAGs to inventory, and of course they sold out in minutes. We are still trying to track down this error.

We may be taking the store offline until we can get caught up, we have already deactivated most magazines.

DirtyLaundry
12-22-2012, 11:34 PM
Our cart system has done a decent job of keeping up with the volume of orders received until recently. It seems that multiple orders where being placed at the same time and our inventory system did not compensate correctly. As of now it seems to be isolated to AK mags since that is the majority of our stock since Sunday.

Also last night sometime around 0300 our system erroneously added several hundred FDE PMAGs to inventory, and of course they sold out in minutes. We are still trying to track down this error.

We may be taking the store offline until we can get caught up, we have already deactivated most magazines.

I just ordered 5 pmags on special right before the SHTF. How lucky did I get? Now you can't find them anywhere. Wish I had ordered more.

Hamlund was a pleasure to do business with. Order shipped next day in the middle of a busy holiday season and I got a tracking number right away.

Will be my new go-to site for accessories like mags. If they ever come back in stock.

Thanks.