View Full Version : A PRO-gun CNN article?

12-19-2012, 7:42 AM

currently on their home page

12-19-2012, 7:45 AM
It's an opinion piece. All media outlets - including liberal-leaning ones - always post conservative or opposing opinion pieces once in a while.

12-19-2012, 7:50 AM
blink blink...

Finally sense in the main stream. Of course lots of fail in the comments section.

12-19-2012, 8:04 AM
Bill Bennet is a well known conservative writer, surely his piece does not reflect CNN's position, he just contributes opinions from time to time.

12-19-2012, 8:08 AM
I wish that had come from someone else than the guy who advocated the spectacular failure of the so-called war on drugs.

12-19-2012, 8:17 AM
Even though he may be a conservative writer on a liberal site it was a well thought out and unemotional article to which I left positive comments. Thanks for posting OP.

12-19-2012, 12:36 PM
They post his essays every once in a while (last one I saw was his prediction that Obama's entitlement state will fail like Spain's because it doesn't build permanent productive capacity like Germany has). I think he always makes good points, but the comments are mostly derision and CNN doesn't take him seriously—it is simply to maintain a charade of fairness and balance in their coverage so as not to PO conservative advertisers. They view him as a necessary evil.