PDA

View Full Version : Bigotry

JHermsen
12-18-2012, 3:48 PM
I don't know about you all, but I'm damn tired of bigoted Liberal Senators, other leaders, community members immediately making the leap that the gun owning community is violent and not able to appropriately control itself; so therefore we must remove X firearm because it's too (insert scary term here).

The intolerable nature of their ignorance truly makes me fee discriminated against, we're treated as if we are a subset of humanity, a separate race to be randomly or coordinatedly discriminated against when in fact we are a ginormous community of similar beliefs. We could be Blacks, Mexicans, Jews any number of Races or Religions that have been historically disenfranchised by others because they "don't agree".

I live by the Second Amendment and the belief that it must remain "unmodified" so as to protect the 1st as well as the balance of the Constitution.

The incredibly small percentage of loons that create any problems with firearms as compared to the vast number of law abiding, nonviolent possessors can't logically be the basis of the impending proposals; I believe they are just plain ignorant BIGOTS!

Your thoughts are welcome...

speedrrracer
12-18-2012, 5:41 PM
And you labeling them as "Liberals" is not bigoted?

FAIL

choprzrul
12-18-2012, 5:52 PM
Gun owners are a minority group in this country. They seek to further regulate our 2A rights.

Hence:

They want to oppress the civil rights of a minority group.

That fits my definition of a bigot.

I don't care how you label them or what point they are on with the political spectrum. They are bigots.

Simple.

JHermsen
12-18-2012, 6:22 PM
And you labeling them as "Liberals" is not bigoted?

FAIL

Not so fail now eh? I asked for thoughts, I didn't realize I needed to qualify the question to exclude rude ones. You sir, utterly fail... Don't bother to respond, you are dismissed.

Curley Red
12-18-2012, 7:09 PM
Lots of conservatives jumping in the gun ban right now. But keep thinking it is only the liberals. Conservatives cost us open loaded carry and "assault" weapons here in California. But keep blaming the liberals. Bigot? No. Hypocrite? Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skidmark
12-18-2012, 7:17 PM
Lots of conservatives jumping in the gun ban right now. But keep thinking it is only the liberals. Conservatives cost us open loaded carry and "assault" weapons here in California. But keep blaming the liberals. Bigot? No. Hypocrite? Yes

It's all some people have to hang onto. Their own bigotry, that is.

It was always easy to figure which politicians would jump out early for a new gun ban. What's surprising to me are the mooderates, and semi-coonservatives coming out of the dank forest, testing the waters, and letting the wind blow them over to the gun banner's side.

OIFVet03
12-18-2012, 10:50 PM
I totally agree with you. They are bigoted and ignorant. They use it as a form of control. JHermsen I totally agree.

JHermsen
12-19-2012, 7:19 AM
Well done brothers! Thanks for the comments, keep 'em coming!