PDA

View Full Version : All About Guns with Pat Leeds

pleeds
12-18-2012, 12:02 PM
Show airs at 12:00 noon, CA time, on KFOK-LP-FM 95.1 streaming kfok.org

Dec. 19, 2012: I'll be welcoming back Sam Paredes, who has been associated with Gun Owners of CA for more than thirty years, holding most of the leadership positions. Sam is an excellent communicator and has done countless interviews with news organizations such as “Fox News”, “ABC World News Tonight” and many radio stations and newspapers throughout California. He is an expert on gun laws in the Golden State and has been called on to testify in hundreds of legislative committee hearings. He has been a regular contributor for the California Political Review, the states’ only conservative magazine devoted to covering state government. He has given nearly 100 workshops on confrontational politics to gun clubs and conservative organizations in Missouri and Nevada and throughout California over the past years.

I asked Sam to be on the show in light of last week’s tragedy in Connecticut. I believe it’s imperative to have a knowledgeable, rational, articulate pro-second amendment supporter on to talk about, and maybe counter, some of the misinformation being published in the media by the anti-gun crowd. I believe Sam is just the person to put this issue in perspective.

knerona
12-19-2012, 12:13 PM
Thank you, taking a listen now through the WinAMP shoutcast app on Android.