PDA

View Full Version : YEE is BACK!

Prince50
12-17-2012, 5:07 PM
Announced today that he is reintroducing Bullet-ButtonŽ legisation to ban your guns!

Happy Holidays!

Rest up all YEE faithful, I'll need your help again in 2013!

Darin

Seiran
12-17-2012, 5:15 PM
Yup. This ghoul tweeted about this before the bodies of the victims were even cold. Disgusting. He's definitely riding Rahm's ramrod in terms of "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

Indigo2
12-17-2012, 5:20 PM
Yup. This ghoul tweeted about this before the bodies of the victims were even cold. Disgusting. He's definitely riding Rahm's ramrod in terms of "Never let a good crisis go to waste."

All we can do is fight back.

epilepticninja
12-17-2012, 5:25 PM
We knew Yee wasn't going to go away. Course now, he has some ammo to dupe all the other libtard gun haters that reside in this state. And on that note, Darin you are supposed to be working on my guns. Back to work with you. :p

sffred
12-17-2012, 5:29 PM
U got my vote!

chris
12-17-2012, 5:29 PM
i can say for certain that he wasn't going away. and this time with the democrats in full control and with veto proof power this bill is law before it will be voted so to speak. that POS on friday pretty much cemented his bill as passed.

i like many will do what we can to beat this guy. but i for one do see this bill becoming law next year and a total ban and confiscation shortly afterwards.

jonc
12-17-2012, 5:31 PM
FIGHT BACK!

Moonshine
12-17-2012, 5:32 PM
Was anyone here ever under any illusion Yee WASN'T comming back? He said he was the minute his bill died in committtee and unless he changes it to remove confiscation it will die there again because 1) it is unconstitutional because it is no ex post facto and 2) because it places a $1 billion+ cost to an already growing state deficit.

wildhawker
12-17-2012, 5:39 PM
The STOP SB 249 Campaign is now the Firearms Policy Coalition, a project of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, the Second Amendment Foundation, Cal-FFL, and The Calguns Foundation.

Follow @GunPolicy on Twitter (https://twitter.com/gunpolicy) and like us at http://facebook.com/gunpolicy; stay tuned for more news on our launch. 2013 is going to be a busy year.

-Brandon

IVC
12-17-2012, 5:40 PM
The bill never made it to the vote, so the supermajority was/is irrelevant. The problem with the bill was the "unintended consequences" that would open a can of worms. Those issues remain and are not easy to overcome.

Keep fighting.

Librarian
12-17-2012, 5:43 PM
There's a YEE MEGATHREAD in OT. Until the bill is introduced in January, that's where this goes.