PDA

View Full Version : Anaheim: Friends of the NRA - Sept 15 (Saturday)

mcubed4130
08-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Hey all, since I took the time to work with my local Friends of the NRA guy, I figured I'd increase my workload - and see if I can gather all the upcoming events, for California. Here is the latest one I have info on. I'll post a URL link to the PDF when I get a chance, in the meantime, if anyone wants the PDF version, PM me, and I'll email it to you.

North Orange County FNRA
Committee cordially invites you to Attend Their Annual Fundraiser
Friends of NRA
Dinner & Auction
Saturday • September 15, 2007 • 6:00 PM Social Hour • Dinner 7:00 PM
(Business Attire Requested)

JT Schmid’s Restaurant
2610 E. Katella Ave. Anaheim
Not Your Usual Banquet Meal Either
Order when you want to eat, from a selection of their great menu items!

Live Auction • Silent Auction • Special Drawings • Door Prizes
Limited Edition Firearms • Custom Knives • NRA Commissioned Art
Table and Dinner sponsorship packages are available Please Ask!
Don’t forget, Save up in Advance!
You might never see some of these items again!

TICKETS BY PHONE: Carl Overmyer 714-991-5999 or email to carlovermyer@earthlink.net
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TICKETS BY MAIL: complete the form below and mail with payment to:
North Orange County Friends of NRA • P.O. Box 5241 • Orange, CA 92863-5241
Make checks payable to NOCFNRA

Name: ______________________________________ Address: ______________________________________

City: ______________________________________ ST: ___ ZIP: _______Phone: _________________

Number of Tickets requested ____ @ $45.00 ea Special Pre-Event Price $80.00 per couple ____ @ $80 ea.

Number of Pre-Event Drawing Tickets requested _______@ $10.00 ea (Limited to 250 Tickets available)

Total Order Enclosed $ (Circle One) Check ( ) M/O ( ) M/C ( ) Visa ( ) Amex ( ) Disc ( )

Card Number Expiration Date

Authorized Signature

Special Pre-Event Drawing: Smith & Wesson 460XVR .460SW Magnum
Extra Large Stainless Steel Frame • 8.4” Barrel with Interchangeable Compensator
2.300 FPS! • Hi-VIZ Front Sight • Flag and Eagle NRA Embellishments • 1 of 1,100 Made

Only 250 tickets available at $10.00 Each • Don’t Miss Your Chance at the Gun of The Year!
Refunds will be available if all pre-event tickets are sold out.
Winner need not be present to win • Last Year’s winner wasn’t!

ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE NRA FOUNDATION
Mail Before 9/2/07
After 9/2/07 Please email or phone your order.
Purchase must be made before 9/7/07 to qualify for Pre-Event Special

mcubed4130
08-27-2007, 9:47 PM
Hey, so is anyone going to this? I may be in LA at this time, so I was thinking of swinging by.

mcubed4130
09-11-2007, 4:00 PM
Well - as fate will have it, I won't be in LA this coming weekend, so if anyone else is going to this one, have fun.

-M3