PDA

View Full Version : PMAG rebuild kits

THT
12-17-2012, 8:24 AM
There's been an unprecedented spike in demand for PMAGs. This is like nothing I've seen in the past four years. I am currently out of stock of black, gen2, non-windowed PMAGs and M3 PMAGs. I have confirmed shipment of several cases of both types due to be delivered on Wednesday, Dec. 19. Backorders are available for both now and due to store limitations, orders are charged when placed, not shipped. Orders will be shipped in the order in which they were received however please allow up to two business days for shipment due to the extraordinary level of demand that I am working to keep up with. To give you guys an idea of how busy things are, I put in about 28 hours over Saturday and Sunday just to be able to get everything out today.

mattmattmatt
12-17-2012, 11:06 AM
I was one of those panic buyers over the weekend. Very surprised and impressed to see order updates and shipment notifications on Sunday! Thanks for your effort, and I'm recommending you to my co-workers.

RimReaper
12-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Any idea on when you might get more in stock?

THT
12-23-2012, 6:47 PM
Sorry but no. No one is giving ETAs for anything in this industry right now as it is in utter chaos.

RimReaper
12-23-2012, 9:09 PM
Ok, I'll keep checking your site. If you remember throw a post up here.