PDA

View Full Version : Bloomberg Article

USMCM16A2
12-16-2012, 6:35 PM
ReaSemi-Automatic Thinking on Gun Control

By Paul Barrett on August 07, 2012
It’s perplexing and infuriating to gun-control advocates that as a political matter, there is little chance of new national restrictions on firearms. Politics aside, what’s really dumbfounding many liberals is that no amount of legislative tinkering would stop or even seriously slow the sort of evil psychotics who shoot innocent people in movie theaters, shopping malls—or a suburban Sikh temple.

August - nothing new.

And, INDENT]Please do not post whole articles or substantial quotes from articles - see http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=363956

We are still in the "one (short) paragraph and a link is low-risk." mode, despite appropriate legal action against the major risk provider. Righthaven is not the only offender…

See the stickies http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=394912

// Librarian[/INDENT]

radioman
12-16-2012, 6:53 PM
the post is a bit long in the tooth, it's not new. but it was fun to read, but from what I have read the lib nut jobs want to over turn the BoR. don't they know you can't have both ways. if you have law overturning rights then what rights will we have. I'm in fear for my country after what I have read today.

Guntech
12-16-2012, 6:58 PM
As should all of us, remember people elected this guy.

vantec08
12-16-2012, 7:57 PM
"Gun control," as presently constituted, is a political solution to a non-political situation. Apples and oranges. Its a medical situation. In the case of the mentally ill, it is a national catastrophe that has been waiting to happen since the 80s. Politicians were seduced by "saving money" and liberal garbage such as "they belong in the community so the community can 'help' them." I never quite figured out how the communities could help, but I remember the discussions. I recall a few sane voices, professors and Psych doctors warning DONT DO IT.