PDA

View Full Version : Fearmongering or not.

13withinfinity
12-15-2012, 11:03 AM
So I was curious today, and when I went out to buy ammunition I had asked about the lack of AK products here in California. I was told that, by tonight, Obama was crafting an executive order to ban all weapons by the store owner. For a minute, I was beginning to sort of walk out with my ammo (It was decently priced .308.. I couldn't refuse that!) for tinfoil hat syndrome.. But, what if he is right? D: Has anybody heard anything?

Mitch
12-15-2012, 11:08 AM
Has anybody heard anything?

No, but that's only because I haven't spent any time in any gun stores today enjoying the boundless wisdom of the guys behind the counters.

HowardW56
12-15-2012, 11:09 AM
So I was curious today, and when I went out to buy ammunition I had asked about the lack of AK products here in California. I was told that, by tonight, Obama was crafting an executive order to ban all weapons by the store owner. For a minute, I was beginning to sort of walk out with my ammo (It was decently priced .308.. I couldn't refuse that!) for tinfoil hat syndrome.. But, what if he is right? D: Has anybody heard anything?

Fearmongering. I don't doubt for a second that Obama would ban all firearms if he could, but he can't...

I expect there will be some BATF regulatory changes, what we'll have to wait and see.

Fate
12-15-2012, 11:10 AM
LOL. Gunstores.

Librarian
12-15-2012, 11:43 AM
If it comes, it will be right here in this forum.