PDA

View Full Version : SHARE AND SIGN MY PETITION ON WE THE PEOPLE WHITE HOUSE PAGE

taiwon
12-14-2012, 1:52 PM
http://wh.gov/RQ3a
share and sign my petition! gun control is an illusion and will NOT prevent these horrible crimes from happening! thanks!

OleCuss
12-14-2012, 2:12 PM
I appreciate your eagerness to make a difference and stop the stupidity.

But I consider such endeavors to be much worse than useless.

No one at the White House will change what they are going to do in order to assuage the concerns of those who sign your petition. You could have 90 million people sign that petition and it would not make a real difference.

What you do is:
1. Divert people's energy away from more effective avenues.
2. You identify yourself to the White House as one of their enemies. I virtually guarantee you that your identifying information will go into the Democrat political databanks and make their political activities somewhat more effectively directed and detrimental to all those who love freedom.

No offense to you and your obviously good intentions, but IMHO pursuing this further is a very bad idea.

OlderThanDirt
12-14-2012, 3:24 PM
The website is an ingenious way to develop an enemies list and a registry of gun owners. Who said Democrats were stupid.

Carnivore
12-14-2012, 6:30 PM
T H E S E D O N T W O R K ! ! ! !Seriously, doesn't anyone get that these things never work? If you got 80 million signatures that will never stop anyone in the legislature, Congress or white house do anything other then what they want...

roushstage2
12-14-2012, 8:00 PM
Generally, you are also going to want to use, at minimum, elementary English and grammar skills when typing up a petition to the White House.

Guntech
12-14-2012, 8:41 PM
The website is an ingenious way to develop an enemies list and a registry of gun owners. Who said Democrats were stupid.

I believe it was Charlton Heston. Lol :D

OlderThanDirt
12-14-2012, 9:11 PM
Generally, you are also going to want to use, at minimum, elementary English and grammar skills when typing up a petition to the White House.

While I appreciate the thought and effort, this was the #2 reason why I didn't sign it (#1 was :TFH: being a .gov website and not wanting to get on the President's drone hit list ;)). iF wE r gonna pOst thIs stuf, we nead ta werk on r engiesh and gramer skils.

tcrpe
12-14-2012, 9:44 PM
http://wh.gov/RQ3a
share and sign my petition! gun control is an illusion and will NOT prevent these horrible crimes from happening! thanks!

All you need now is a shift key and 24,998 more signatures.

cHaOs ReX
12-14-2012, 9:55 PM
the President's drone hit list

Now that sounds like a list to be on!