PDA

View Full Version : Calguns lawyer help...

azhalvy13
12-14-2012, 12:07 PM
So, a coworker's friend was arrested for a gun-related incident. I gave her the calguns number and told her to give them a call for some help/advice....that was over a week ago. She has left two messages and nothing, no call back....I sure hope this is a random delay and not the norm. I'd hate to need Calguns myself for help and be stuck in jail for over a week for a callback.

sully007
12-14-2012, 12:27 PM
Where does she live?

Volk
12-14-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm just first year in law school sorry can't be of much help yet.

wildhawker
12-14-2012, 1:03 PM
I haven't seen any hotline voicemails come through except one and it wasn't a she. Have her call me at (425) 454-7012.

-Brandon

azhalvy13
12-14-2012, 1:09 PM
The incident happened in the inland empire.

die2surf
12-14-2012, 1:24 PM
If you would wait in jail for a week waiting for a call back from ANYONE, I'd have some concerns about your frame of mind... and motives with these being only your 3rd and 4th posts with vague info. BICBW...

azhalvy13
12-14-2012, 1:24 PM
The incident happened in the inland empire. Brandon, thanks for the number. I passed it along.

mud99
12-14-2012, 1:30 PM
Also, as a point to note, if you are concerned about calguns being there for you should you be arrested, you might want to support with a donation. Lawyers aren't free!

azhalvy13
12-14-2012, 1:30 PM
Die2surf...really? That's your reply? I was simply stating that she hasn't received a call back and was just trying to get some assistance for her. The number of my posts is irrelevant, I have been on this site a lot, refer people to it and enjoy it, don't mean I have to post.

So, if you can't help with the situation then just move along and enjoy the rest of your day. Don't have time for your BS post...

azhalvy13
12-14-2012, 1:34 PM
P.s. I have donated in the past to calguns. I make a point to find the tent at Raahagees sports fair...

die2surf
12-14-2012, 1:46 PM
I'm referring to this: "I sure hope this is a random delay and not the norm. I'd hate to need Calguns myself for help and be stuck in jail for over a week for a callback."

Not exactly the nicest way to request help from a non-profit. However, I also said "But I Could Be Wrong". I hope your friend gets all the help she needs.

roushstage2
12-14-2012, 1:48 PM
If you would wait in jail for a week waiting for a call back from ANYONE, I'd have some concerns about your frame of mind... and motives with these being only your 3rd and 4th posts with vague info. BICBW...

Says the person with 35 posts...

What does post count have to do with what the OP is asking about? Also, must one be an overly-active poster on the forum to be "allowed" to call the hotline for assistance in finding good legal help in regards to firearm-related incidents?

Also, as a point to note, if you are concerned about calguns being there for you should you be arrested, you might want to support with a donation. Lawyers aren't free!
You might want to think about what you posted. You are a CGN Contributor...CGN is NOT CGF! CGF is who the OP is trying to get a hold of. CGN is the forum. Donations to CGF are not posted anywhere on the forum, nor do you get a title or different colored username. :)

sully007
12-14-2012, 3:02 PM
I'm referring to this: "I sure hope this is a random delay and not the norm. I'd hate to need Calguns myself for help and be stuck in jail for over a week for a callback."

Not exactly the nicest way to request help from a non-profit. However, I also said "But I Could Be Wrong". I hope your friend gets all the help she needs.

So it's ok to say whatever you wish, as long as you put " just saying" at the end of it?