PDA

View Full Version : Question

Fishpro
12-11-2012, 12:04 PM
I just posted to ask for advice about something that just happened. But apparently I'm not supposed to ask for legal advice even though it says if u need legal advice to post here. Doesn't make sense to me . By the way Everything was legal interns of the question I asked.

taperxz
12-11-2012, 12:14 PM
This was done to protect you. CALL AN ATTORNEY was your advice. And it was free advice.

Fishpro
12-11-2012, 12:17 PM
How do u delete a thread, since everyone told me to. And attorney and police were already called just needed advice.

taperxz
12-11-2012, 12:19 PM
How do u delete a thread, since everyone told me to. And attorney and police were already called just needed advice.

Advice from this sort of thing is best coming from your lawyer ONLY! Good luck with the situation though.

ptroxx
12-11-2012, 12:25 PM
go to your original thread that was locked and go to edit, and remove all the content and save

bwiese
12-11-2012, 12:26 PM
taperzx said it best, esp for this - and especially for your relative (brother?)

You should talk to his attorney to so you don't somehow accidentally make statments against his (or remotely, your) interest.

ivanimal
12-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Again, for their protection.......................

Kestryll
12-11-2012, 12:32 PM
The reason everyone says not to comment on the case is that this is a publicly accessible forum easily read by a prosecuting attorney. An ill-advised comment could come back to haunt you and your brother in court.

The best way to get advice on this type of matter is to call, or have your lawyer call, one of the two law offices I posted in the other thread. I know you have a lawyer but these two specialize in and have experience with this type of case. There may well be some insight they can share with your lawyer that can save you both a lot of hassle.

No one wants to silence you, we just don't want to see you hurt your brother's case with what seems like an innocent comment that ends up helping the DA.