PDA

View Full Version : Assault Rock...

James R.
08-07-2007, 7:57 PM
get em while they're hot ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.com/bullet-knife-gun-shell-brass-reload-weapon-assault-swat_W0QQitemZ170136134592QQihZ007QQcategoryZ73953 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohos ting

Regards,

James R.

SemiAutoSam
08-07-2007, 8:24 PM
:dupe:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=65321

Next time :xeno:

Paratus et Vigilans
08-07-2007, 8:53 PM
You laugh!

The assault rock is the Palestinian weapon of choice!

Of course, the Jews are one step ahead, employing (deploying?) the Mark 1 Mod 1 assault rock delivery system, first tested by King David, successfully, in the field, against some big dude, name started with a "G". I think they called it the sling. Catchy. :D

For years, I've been telling people that my middle east peace plan is to go through the West Bank and Gaza in the middle of the night with big dump trucks, pick up all the rocks, and scoot. Next morning, you have total disarmament of the disgruntled population. :)

LECTRIKHED
08-07-2007, 9:07 PM
You laugh!

The assault rock is the Palestinian weapon of choice!

Of course, the Jews are one step ahead, employing (deploying?) the Mark 1 Mod 1 assault rock delivery system, first tested by King David, successfully, in the field, against some big dude, name started with a "G". I think they called it the sling. Catchy. :D

For years, I've been telling people that my middle east peace plan is to go through the West Bank and Gaza in the middle of the night with big dump trucks, pick up all the rocks, and scoot. Next morning, you have total disarmament of the disgruntled population. :)

Thats a good plan. Everything there is made out of rock. When you don't have wood, you use rocks. The Arabs still use those slings. You can kill people with a sling and rock. I wonder if I have to wait 10 days to buy a sling.

Paratus et Vigilans
08-07-2007, 9:35 PM
Thats a good plan. Everything there is made out of rock. When you don't have wood, you use rocks. The Arabs still use those slings. You can kill people with a sling and rock. I wonder if I have to wait 10 days to buy a sling.

Yeah, time to start your DROK time ticking! :D

James R.
08-08-2007, 1:53 AM
:dupe:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=65321

Next time :xeno:

Bah harmless dupe, sorry man I just don't read this forum as much as I used to. Busy with other stuff...

Regards,

James R.

Cardinal Sin
08-08-2007, 3:04 AM
Damn . . . I wanted to get one before the BOJ found a way to ban the importation of these rocks that can be chucked from the waist without reloading:rolleyes:

56Chevy
08-08-2007, 7:09 AM
If anyone buys an assault rock you can send it to me. I will install a pistol grip so that you can toss it "from the hip."

.50DE
08-08-2007, 7:18 AM
Damn . . . I wanted to get one before the BOJ found a way to ban the importation of these rocks that can be chucked from the waist without reloading:rolleyes:

You can still get them! Evan has a special letter saying he can sell them. He dose somthing with mortar or cement to make it legal lmao.

56Chevy
08-08-2007, 8:00 AM
You can still get them! Evan has a special letter saying he can sell them. He dose somthing with mortar or cement to make it legal lmao.
The word "mortar" sounds threatening. We need to change that. Also, no "magnum" rocks. That sounds scary.

kurtbr
08-08-2007, 1:41 PM
Completed auction was removed from Ebay

Red_5
08-08-2007, 2:43 PM
Instant classic :chris: