PDA

View Full Version : Flow chart question

Sailormilan2
12-09-2012, 10:05 AM
I brought the CalGun Flowchart up in a discussion on another forum where a member had said his LEO son and the son's fellow officers were always calling him for answers/advice re AWs in CA.
The Forum member stated his son and his son's fellow officer had copies of the flow chart, but that recent changes in the CA gun laws had rendered the flowchart in need of a revision or update.
So, my question is this. Have there been any changes to CA gun laws that would render the flow chart obsolete, or at least in need of an update?

m16
12-09-2012, 10:58 AM
No.

wildhawker
12-09-2012, 11:17 AM
I brought the CalGun Flowchart up in a discussion on another forum where a member had said his LEO son and the son's fellow officers were always calling him for answers/advice re AWs in CA.
The Forum member stated his son and his son's fellow officer had copies of the flow chart, but that recent changes in the CA gun laws had rendered the flowchart in need of a revision or update.
So, my question is this. Have there been any changes to CA gun laws that would render the flow chart obsolete, or at least in need of an update?

Yes, the PC renumbering/reorganization.

However, the old flowchart is still legally correct; it requires only that the PC be cross-referenced. An annoyance but makes the revision a 2013 project.

-Brandon