PDA

View Full Version : Custom service

feng
12-07-2012, 9:59 AM
I did business with PSA a few times before and always good. For my most recent purchase, I needed to contact PSA to clarify FFL info. However, I was so disappointed by PSA custom service. I sent email to the address info@... several time, never got response. I called the custom service number several times in different days, and always be told that representatives are busy and call back later. What's wrong with PSA? Should I stop purchasing goods from you guys?

Ed15
12-07-2012, 10:37 AM
Same experience here,

sent email to the address info@... several time, never got response. I called the custom service number several times in different days, and always be told that representatives are busy and call back later.

I did business with PSA a few times before and always good. For my most recent purchase, I needed to contact PSA to clarify FFL info. However, I was so disappointed by PSA custom service. I sent email to the address info@... several time, never got response. I called the custom service number several times in different days, and always be told that representatives are busy and call back later. What's wrong with PSA? Should I stop purchasing goods from you guys?

DirtyLaundry
12-07-2012, 11:35 AM
It appears their customer service department can't keep up with their sales. I've had email correspondence and they've told me that it can take as much as 2 days to receive a reply due to how busy they are.

info@palmettostatearmory.com Dec 4 (3 days ago)
to me

Thank you for contacting Palmetto State Armory. Your email is very important to us. However, due to the increase in holiday volume it may take us up to 2 business days to reply. Please be patient as we will do everything within our power to help resolve your issue.

Ed15
12-07-2012, 11:40 AM
That's an automated response by a computer (not from a warm body).

It appears their customer service department can't keep up with their sales. I've had email correspondence and they've told me that it can take as much as 2 days to receive a reply due to how busy they are.

feng
12-07-2012, 5:59 PM
It is funny that a few hours after posting my complaint here, got email from PSA that my stuff is shipped :), right timing. Still I think their custom service sucks.

DirtyLaundry
12-07-2012, 10:25 PM
That's an automated response by a computer (not from a warm body).

So? It still means exactly the same thing. Obviously they're not going to have someone typing out emails telling people they can't respond to emails right away... :rolleyes: