PDA

View Full Version : Gun Shop near Modesto area? for PPT.

sytfu_RR
12-04-2012, 6:25 PM
Any CGers recommend a shop in the general area of Modesto to do a PPT? I may be meeting up a seller and need a central location for both of us. I'm in Oakland, he's near Fresno. Would be a Ruger 10/22 rifle so nothing out of the ordinary. I googled a few shops, but would like some input as to which shops may be better than others. Or if there are any CG'ers running their own FFL in the area. Thank You for any input.

ThiZZ
12-04-2012, 6:36 PM
Sierra Arms in Modesto. Barnwood Arms which is a little north of Modesto in Ripon is great. Alquist Arms which is south of Modesto in Turlock is great as well.

sytfu_RR
12-04-2012, 6:57 PM
Sierra Arms in Modesto. Barnwood Arms which is a little north of Modesto in Ripon is great. Alquist Arms which is south of Modesto in Turlock is great as well.

thanks I'll check them out.

Kelster1574
12-04-2012, 7:46 PM
Elite Arms in Manteca

xbxb040
12-05-2012, 4:16 PM
Go to Alquist, DROS fees are only 25.00...at least that's what they charged when I purchased there last

No1Smitty
12-05-2012, 4:21 PM
To add to the already mentioned shops. Although I purchase from Alquist and Elite. Sierra and Elite are easily freeway accessible. Sierra probably more centrally located for both parties. Based on information. And a Ftf is only allowed a caped fee anyway so..... Hth.