PDA

View Full Version : I ordered a Arsenal SLR 1S!

1lostinspace
12-01-2012, 7:26 AM
Should have done my homework.

Atlantic Firearms
12-02-2012, 6:05 AM
You were supposed to have checked on legality BEFORE ordering as we clearly list on the web site we also do not list the SLR series in the CA legal section so not sure why it would be ordered. Please email out office directly about the issue do not call.

1lostinspace
12-02-2012, 7:18 AM
You were supposed to have checked on legality BEFORE ordering as we clearly list on the web site we also do not list the SLR series in the CA legal section so not sure why it would be ordered. Please email out office directly about the issue do not call.

Will do sorry again

RookieShooter
12-02-2012, 7:24 AM
Since when Arsenal SLR are legal in CA??? Lol
Should had done your research before submitting the order.

1lostinspace
12-02-2012, 7:32 AM
Since when Arsenal SLR are legal in CA??? Lol
Should had done your research before submitting the order.

I agree

Mikelarry
12-02-2012, 7:40 AM
I called in about a year ago the guy that answered the phone was so rude i did not order! Try Ammo brothers.

Atlantic Firearms
12-04-2012, 3:26 AM
We list the items we will ship to CA in the California Legal section of our web site we should not have to list in each item description that we can not ship it to CA . Also we do list in the How to Buy section before ordering you must verify that the item is legal in your state before ordering.

1lostinspace
12-04-2012, 4:31 PM
We list the items we will ship to CA in the California Legal section of our web site we should not have to list in each item description that we can not ship it to CA . Also we do list in the How to Buy section before ordering you must verify that the item is legal in your state before ordering.

I apologize

Cunha
12-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Side note : thanks for dealing with CA at all Atlantic. A fair number of places won't. I do wish you would sell some guns slightly dis assembled so I could do my own fixed stock modifications and things like that though!

Atlantic Firearms
12-06-2012, 3:45 AM
We will take the pistol grip off a gun if requested and the dealer will accept the transfer we do this all the time. You need to discuss this with the dealer and US in advance of placing the order .