Make: AMT / AIA

Model: Hardballer 7" Long Slide

Caliber: .30 Carbine

Location (city or county): South Orange County

Price: $1059 OBO - No trades at this time except .357 Glocks

Will ship (Y/N): Off Roster / SSE FFL required for shipping +$45

Other info:

Hello everyone !!

Here is your chance to own a great pistol, very rare here in California. In the mid to late 80's a company named AMT (later IAI) produced a line of long slide 1911 type pistols. They were featured as AAAHnold's gun in the original Terminator movie, and are now sought out by collectors.

This one is really special. It includes all the original papers, manuals, box, and mag. We received this on trade from the original owner who also included a brand new spare mag which still has the original stickers and packaging.

Look at the pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65901599@N08/sets/72157632137100815/

This would make a great addition to your collection. I have personally shot this pistol and it has a surprising low recoil for such powerful ammo. The extra weight of the long slide virtually eliminates muzzle flip, and it pushes straight back into your hand instead of moving around. (It does create a lot of attention though.)

Any questions or offers/trades - Please ask. Thank you, Mary :)

Isn't this the same gun that someone just listed on gunbroker:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=319604951

Yes, that's my husbands account. Are you going to bid? Thank you, Mary

I had the 10mm version. Great handgun!

OC-Indian
12-02-2012, 11:48 AM
All offers responded to with additional photos sent if requested. Thank you, Mary

IrishPirate
12-02-2012, 11:52 AM
SSE not required, FYI...OK to ship as is :thumbsup:

OC-Indian
12-02-2012, 5:06 PM
Actually it still needs an SSE if it is not a face-to-face transfer. The longslide meets the length requirement for exemption, but it still needs the mag temporarily modified to single shot status. Thank you, Mary

terdog
12-03-2012, 8:38 AM
I had the cousin to this.

AMT turned into IAI, and they made the JAVALINA. The same basic gun, but in a 10 mm.

I just sold it a few months ago for about this price. It was a great gun, just a bit heavy for my trips into the woods fly fishing. Shot straight & true though. Never had a problem.

NeverDull
12-03-2012, 8:44 AM
Offer Sent. How can you sell it here if there is a bid on it on GunBroker?

striker777
12-03-2012, 2:52 PM
SSE not required, FYI...OK to ship as is :thumbsup:

A+ there was one in my local shop it was not sold as SSE

OC-Indian
12-03-2012, 3:13 PM
Offer Sent. How can you sell it here if there is a bid on it on GunBroker?

By paying a cancellation fee to GunBroker. It sold for the asking price on GunBroker a few minutes ago. I'll repost it if the buyer doesn't complete the sale. Thank you everyone, Mary