PDA

View Full Version : No issue, ransom, or theft?

Budd
11-30-2012, 1:55 PM
Edited. I will leave this one alone.

Freq18Hz
11-30-2012, 2:04 PM
I'd advise you to not get in the way of a husband, and more importantly a wife.

His wife knows him better than you do. If she felt the need to take his weapons away, you probably shouldn't get in the middle.

The fact that this even occurred means there are much deeper issue at hand, which are out of your control.

Step away, and steer clear.

-Freq

Budd
11-30-2012, 3:04 PM
His wife wanted to get the guns back for him. I think she felt she overreacted - but now she cannot get them back for at least another week.

12voltguy
11-30-2012, 3:07 PM
His wife wanted to get the guns back for him. I think she felt she overreacted - but now she cannot get them back for at least another week.

wait the week
easy hu?
:D
see you in a week

Demoni
11-30-2012, 3:19 PM
Wait patently and politely.

She asked them to remove the guns, they did a favor by storing them. Now she wants them to inconvenience them to get the guns back, when they are busy?

Hopalong
11-30-2012, 3:22 PM
There is more going on here than guns and drinking

Especially since no one was drinking and handling guns.

Budd
11-30-2012, 3:25 PM
Wait patently and politely.

She asked them to remove the guns, they did a favor by storing them. Now she wants them to inconvenience them to get the guns back, when they are busy?

No inconvenience - neither are working today. They told my brothers wife they would be stored in the safe at their house. She wants to pick them up. They refused. They moved the firearms from the house and to the LEO station. The LEO station is only a couple miles from their house. They are refusing her to pick up the guns.

Paradiddle
11-30-2012, 3:54 PM
What answer are you looking for?

paul0660
11-30-2012, 4:01 PM
Take responsibility for the sharp knives in the home as well.

goldengate
11-30-2012, 4:20 PM
No inconvenience - neither are working today. They told my brothers wife they would be stored in the safe at their house. She wants to pick them up. They refused. They moved the firearms from the house and to the LEO station. The LEO station is only a couple miles from their house. They are refusing her to pick up the guns.

Sounds like they are enforcing a '10-days cooling period'.