View Full Version : Item has been sold, and went to a good home/Walther P99 .40 S&W

11-30-2012, 1:29 AM
ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD Thank you to everyone for your interest and responses; and thank you to the purchaser for being a spectacular, understanding, and cooperative buyer. Pleasure doing business with you my friend. Congrats on the purchase, and enjoy.

Make: Walther

Model: P99AS

Caliber: .40 S&W

Location (city or county): Ventura County

Price: $500

Will ship (Y/N): Negotiable

Other info: Original owner. 99% condition (1 or 2 small scuffs on the slide), only had 500-700 rounds put through it. Meticulously maintained. 100% German made slide, barrel and frame (has "eagle over N" stamp on barrel and slide) Black frame, Tenifer slide. Comes with original box, lock, replacement backstraps, extra sights, sight tool, factory cleaning rod, factory test cartridge, factory test target, and 4 10-round magazines (about $40-$45 a piece on average). 3 of the magazines are fully functional, 1 needs a new baseplate. Asking $500. Absolutely spectacular pistol, feels better in the hand than any other pistol I have ever shot; but the AS trigger just isn't for me. Please see pictures below.

11-30-2012, 1:46 PM
I keep on seeing this post then I realize it is the S.Cal P99 .They are great pistols. Smith and Wesson will sent you magazine base plates for free if you call the repair number in the manual.

12-19-2012, 7:50 AM
Any luck selling this? I'm very interested if it's still available. Shoot me a PM and we can talk turkey.