PDA

View Full Version : WTS: .40 Ammo and .40 cleaning kit, Also have P226 mag repair kits, mag pouch & more

geoff
08-01-2007, 8:50 PM
see below

geoff
08-01-2007, 8:58 PM
*Anyone ordering these mags inside of the state of CA will only get disassembled parts which may only be used to repair existing magazines*

These are two factory fresh brand new Sig P226 40/357 12-Rnd Magazines. I cleaned the packing grease off of them, but they have never been fired with. They include the original Sig packaging as well. These mags cost $39.95 each from Sig. I am also including a Michaels of Oregon Sidekick double mag pouch. This pouch is in brand new condition. It has never been worn and fits the mags perfecting. It can be worn on a belt both horizontally or vertically. You also get a Kleen Bore Mag Cleaning swab which I used to clean my other mags once and used to clean the packing grease off of these mags. On top of all of that I will throw in a SigArms hat (not pictured) which has the SigArms logo embroidered on it. The hat has been worn, but is in great shape. I will sell all of this for $80 shipped anywhere in the US. If you want it shipped outside of the US I can get a shipping quote for you. If you are interested or have any questions please email me. geoff880@yahoo.com

http://www.strspublishing.com/gunstuff/PICT6104.jpg
http://www.strspublishing.com/gunstuff/PICT6105.jpg

markymark
08-01-2007, 9:02 PM
You're going to have to take those mags apart and sell them as replacement parts.

geoff
08-01-2007, 9:03 PM
I am selling my only .40 caliber gun, so I need to sell my .40 ammo and cleaning supplies as well. This includes 18 rounds of Federal Premium 180 grain, 18 rounds of Winchester 180 grain, about 30 round of Remington Express 155 grain and 2 50 round bags of range ammo.

I am also including everything you need to clean a .40 gun. You get a Kleen Bore rod with a .40 bore mop, .40 brass bore brush, brass .40 patch holder, a Kleen Bore nylon brush and mostly unused bottles of Break Free CLP and Hoppe's Number 9. These supplies have only be used once.

All of the ammunition was purchased within the last two years and is in perfect shape. All of this would cost around $80 at a gun store. I'll sell it for $40 obo. I am located in the Los Angeles area.

http://www.strspublishing.com/gunstuff/PICT6106.jpg

http://www.strspublishing.com/gunstuff/PICT6107.jpg

geoff
08-01-2007, 10:13 PM
I apologize for the multiple threads. I guess a mod must have combined them all. I read the rules after posting to figure out what happened. Guess I should of have them first!:kest: Is it possible for me to edit the thread title so that it lists all 3 sales instead of just the ammo? Thanks

hkfan33
08-02-2007, 4:55 AM
I'll take the ammo & cleaning supplies if still available.
PM sent!

Kestryll
08-02-2007, 8:34 AM
Just a heads up, it is illegal to sell magazines with a capacity of greater than 10 rounds in California.

Before anyone corrects me, and they will ;) , there are indeed circumstances that can allow it but as a general rule when selling PPT you either can not sell the mags (if over ten rounds) or the buyer must lready own magazines and you must sell them disassembled as parts, never to be assembled in to full magazines!

geoff
08-02-2007, 5:37 PM
Just a heads up, it is illegal to sell magazines with a capacity of greater than 10 rounds in California.

Before anyone corrects me, and they will ;) , there are indeed circumstances that can allow it but as a general rule when selling PPT you either can not sell the mags (if over ten rounds) or the buyer must lready own magazines and you must sell them disassembled as parts, never to be assembled in to full magazines!

Maybe I don't know the laws well enough to be listing it for sale here, but it is my understanding that people can legally buy it if:

They are active duty military or LE

They live in a non-ban state

I send it to them in pieces

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is the buyer's responsibility to determine if they can legally purchase it or not. Many California based websites will sell automatic LE/Military only knives over the net to anyone. You just have to agree to an online waver saying it is your responsibility to determine if you are eligible to buy them. I really don't want to break any laws though. It's not worth selling some $80 mags for.

Fjold
08-02-2007, 6:14 PM
Maybe I don't know the laws well enough to be listing it for sale here, but it is my understanding that people can legally buy it if:

They are active duty military or LE

They live in a non-ban state

I send it to them in pieces

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it is the buyer's responsibility to determine if they can legally purchase it or not. Many California based websites will sell automatic LE/Military only knives over the net to anyone. You just have to agree to an online waver saying it is your responsibility to determine if you are eligible to buy them. I really don't want to break any laws though. It's not worth selling some $80 mags for.

Sir, you are very wrong. The law says:

ca penal code 12020(a)(2):
"Commencing January 1, 2000, manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, or lends, any large-capacity magazine."

It does not allow you sell them out of state, to LEOs or anyone else for that matter. There is an exemption for LEO to purchase high capacity magazines but there is no exemption in the law that I can find allowing you to sell them at all.

IMHO, Merely offering them for sale here exposes to serious legal issues.

neomentat
08-02-2007, 7:17 PM
Fjold is right, you can not offer to sell magazines with higher capacity than 10 rounds in or to California, that is highly illegal. You can however, take them apart and offer it to sell it specifically for repair parts kits. (a gray area in the law i'm sure the Democrats will fix once they take office along with OLL and other goodies)

geoff
08-02-2007, 7:20 PM
Sir, you are very wrong. The law says:

ca penal code 12020(a)(2):
"Commencing January 1, 2000, manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, or lends, any large-capacity magazine."

It does not allow you sell them out of state, to LEOs or anyone else for that matter. There is an exemption for LEO to purchase high capacity magazines but there is no exemption in the law that I can find allowing you to sell them at all.

IMHO, Merely offering them for sale here exposes to serious legal issues.

Hmmm.. well that's a little disappointing. Then they are no longer for sale. What about disassembled?

geoff
08-02-2007, 7:23 PM
Fjold is right, you can not offer to sell magazines with higher capacity than 10 rounds in or to California, that is highly illegal. You can however, take them apart and offer it to sell it specifically for repair parts kits. (a gray area in the law i'm sure the Democrats will fix once they take office along with OLL and other goodies)

In that case I now have two brand new P226 .40/.357sig Mag repair kits for sale. I will even drop the price to $75 shipped since I am now just selling a bunch of parts (with everything else listed of course).

geoff
08-06-2007, 12:10 AM
ttt

fireblast713
08-07-2007, 1:06 AM
I'm guessing that the .40 "range ammo" is professionally reloaded ammunition?