gunnerdoc
11-28-2012, 3:14 PM
Make: Springfield Armory

Model: M1 Garand: 1941 Springfield Armory Receiver

Caliber: .30-06

Location (city or county): Oakland, CA

Price: SOLD

Will ship (Y/N): N

Other info: I have C&R License so we do not need to go through outside FFL - Truly Cash and Carry; no waiting period / tax collection at time of sale

I bought this Garand in 2011 from The Garand Guy; new criterion chrome lined barrel installed in 2011 along with all parts freshly blued with a brand new walnut stock. Since then I've put about 250 rounds through the rifle - you can see by the pics that it's in mint shape including a pristine barrel. Extremely accurate.

Included: pictured case, M1 owners manual, original and adjustable gas plugs to allow for modern ammo, and 200 rounds of M1 .30-06 ammo bought from the CMP in ammo case. I also have another 200 rounds that I'm willing to sell for an additional $100 to the buyer of the gun.

Pickup only - willing to meet within 1 hour drive of Oakland, CA. Cash only at time of sale. No trades. Buyer will need to sign contract for my records per C&R reporting requirements but can be any eligible firearm owner and does not need to be a C&R holder.

gunnerdoc
11-29-2012, 4:44 PM
BUMP