View Full Version : C&R Rifles for Sale

11-28-2012, 12:24 PM
I've had some time off from work and am cleaning out the safe. These are all safe queens that I don't see myself shooting in the future and would rather find better homes for them. Prices are marked below with deals to occur FTF in San Diego, North County preferred, with a copy of your CA DL or 03FFL for my bound book. Sorry I won't be shipping. While I'm looking to sell, I'll also entertain trade offers +/- cash. Interested in C&R double barrel shotguns, Swiss guns, US mil guns (esp 1903), Romanian guns, Turkish guns, anything else interesting. Not interested in the Steyr, Carcano, Arisaka lines.

1. Mosin Nagant 91/30 MO marked
Double dated 1932 and 1950. Still retains imperial eagle on the hex receiver. The tang has stamps from Izhevsk 1914 and 1931 best I can tell. I bought this some months ago and didn't do a strip down until today. There is still cosmoline in multiple places and is a recent import. Numbers match, not counter bored, and looks like the bore is VG/Ex once the cosmo is cleaned out. Unfortunately, there's a little bit of pitting rust that was under the handguard. Please see the attached pics. Looks like it would still be ok to shoot, but I am not a gunsmith and recommend you have a smith check it out before hand. It was also missing the cleaning rod which you can find on ebay for ~$10.

Price is $150. Sold, thanks

11-28-2012, 12:47 PM
2. Yugoslavian M48 Mauser
I think this is technically an M48B. Bought it over a year ago, cleaned it, shot about 80 rounds through it, and haven't shot since then. Cycles smoothly and a great rifle!
My idea was that I would build this into a hunting rifle but have since obtained something I like better for that purpose. I've set it up with a non-permanent scout scope set-up. Stock sight leaf will be included. This will be a package. Rifle has mint bore and crown, matching numbers everywhere, and a beautiful tiger striped stock. The muzzle end of the hand-guard has a small crack in it that does not affect functionality and was there when I bought the rifle. Should be an extremely easy fix with some wood glue and a clamp. Scope base is removable, requires no alteration of the rifle and was purchased from Brownell's. Scope is a LER NcStar 2-7x32. Nice set up that hasn't been used, just loosely mounted.

Price is $385 for the whole package Sold, thanks
M48 is top rifle, VZ24 is bottom

11-28-2012, 12:56 PM
3. Romanian Contract Czechoslovakian VZ-24 Mauser

Nicely blued rifle with a solid stock that shows old dings and handling marks and matches the rifle. Remnant of crest present, non-matching but smooth bolt as is common in these rifles. Smooth trigger as well. Counterbored about 2in at the muzzle with a dark bore but strong, good rifling. Pretty good shooter if I remember correctly. I only shot 2 boxes of ammo (40rounds) through it and then put it away.

Price is $260 Sold, thanks

11-29-2012, 2:26 PM
Mausers are still available.

12-03-2012, 9:12 AM
bump! Make me an offer. Willing to drive to OC/LA if it works out in my schedule.

12-07-2012, 8:30 AM
Bump. 2 nice mausers available.

12-13-2012, 7:16 AM
Bump, likely headed to LA this weekend for anyone interested up there.

12-15-2012, 5:51 AM
I'm real interested in the Mausers in particular the m48. Please let me when you will be in San Diego. Sent you a pm.

12-18-2012, 12:47 PM
All sold, thanks everyone. Great buyers all.